Chairman of PC Committee, Tippayapalem, Markapur, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
YV.Subbareddy is the Chairman of the PC Committee, from Tippayapalem MPP School. He was born on 1st July 1982 to the couple Adhi Narayana Reddy and Venkata Laxmamma in Tippayapalem village.
In 1997, Subbareddy studied SSC at APSRMCH high school located at Vijayawada and completed BVR&PSR junior college from 1998-2000. He graduated with a degree in B.Sc(Maths).
Basically, he hails from an Agricultural family.
A Career in Politics:
In 2003, Subbareddy joined the Indian National Congress(INC) party. He has actively participated in the party programs and took part in the election campaigns, dharnas, rasta rokos, bike rallies, hunger strikes against injustice.
He took our Former CM YS. Rajashekar Reddy and YS. Jagan as his Inspiration.
He has participated in the YSR Padayatra at the Rajamundry stage. He took part in our beloved CM YS.Jagan Mohan Reddy Padayatra and walked 2 kilometers in Ongole, as part of YS. Sharmila’s Padayatra takes privilege in Vizag. After the congress party merged into YSRCP Subbareddy joined the party.
He become a Party Activist and worked hard for the party in order to fulfill his responsibilities he took part in the “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program, he made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YSR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra, etc. He made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone. He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status.
He was appointed and served as Chairman of the PC Committee, from Tippayapalem MPP School from 2019-2020. In 2021, Subbareddy was re-elected to the designation Chairman of PC Committee for the second term. During the term of the PC Committee Chairman, he became more active in politics.
He played an active role in party activity along with MLA Malladi Vishnu. In his tenure as PC Committee Chairman Subbareddy worked hard in elections for the victory of YSRCP leader Subbareddy. He gave his contributions to the YS Jagan’s Nadu-Nedu program.
- He conducts awareness of voting by telling that Exercising the right to vote is one of the most important duties of a citizen in a democracy. He motivates people by saying such things.
- Subbareddy is always at the forefront in doing social service. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- He engaged in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath and made the surroundings clean.
- Organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Subbareddy financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed fruits and blankets in the orphanages and old age homes.
- He has been conducting freedom fighters’ birth and death anniversaries and motivates students by telling them about their sacrifices.
- Wet and dry garbages were distributed and gave awareness on how to use them.
- Subbareddy informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
- He educated the villagers on current technology and how to use smartphones.
-Subbareddy rendered his service to the people of Tippayapalem village even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Subbareddy put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
తిప్పాయపాలెం ప్రాథమిక స్కూల్ లో స్టూడెంట్స్ తో మాట్లాడుతున్న PC కమిటీ చైర్మన్ సుబ్బారెడ్డి గారు
స్టూడెంట్స్ కి స్కూల్ బ్యాగ్స్ పంపిణీ చేస్తున్న సుబ్బారెడ్డి గారు