YSRCP Mohan Kuppam
9th Ward Municipality Councillor, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Mohan Kuppam is an Indian Politician and 9th Ward Municipality Councillor in Kuppam of Chittoor District from the Political Party YSRCP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 12th of December 1982, Mohan was born to the couple Mr. Srinivasulu and Mrs. Ranemma in the village of Kuppam in Chittoor District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1998, Mohan acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Paipalyam in Kuppam Mandal and completed his Intermediate course in 2000 from M.F.C Government Junior College, placed at Kuppam in Chittoor District.
Mohan attained his Graduation in 2003 from BCN Degree College situated at Kuppam in Chittoor District of Andhra Pradesh.
Soon after the accomplishment of his education, Mohan began his Professional career by setting up a business of his own in the field of Rea estate in his locality, and ever since he started he simultaneously handled his family responsibility.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Mohan had a sense of service since childhood and intending to be able to do all services to the people politically, Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy, the founder of the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) in 2004, was enchanted by the services rendered to the people and Mohan joined the YSRCP party and served as a Leader of the Party.
As a member of the YSRCP, Mohan shows an intense interest in and engages in every activity as an Active Leader, executing his responsibilities in accordance with a code of conduct and also for the benefit of the party’s recognition.
He maintains the confidence in him that the people have placed in him and continues his service, focusing on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will enable the Party to expand.
During the recent election poll in 2021, Mohan was elected by the people as the 9th Ward Municipality Councillor of Kuppam in Chittoor District by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- He was involved in the grand journey of the Public Will Yatra(Praja Sankalpa Yatra), Sakala Janula Samme, and actively involved and played a key role in the programs organised by YSRCP Party.
- He palyed the main role and actively participated in Foot March (Padayatra) long with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy (The present Chief Minister of AP) to all over the Constituencies to bring a special status for the party.
- Mohan conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the party, the symbol, and the ideology of the YSRCP Party to the party leaders.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Mohan is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Mohan was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take various schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them to get the benefit.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were being unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Mohan continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Mohan offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Mohan is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Mohan offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown. Mohan acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Mohan responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown. He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర ముఖ్యమంత్రి వర్యులు జగన్ ,మోహన్ రెడ్డి గారి పిలుపు మేర్పకు వైస్సార్సీపీ నాయకులు ధర్నా నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
నగరి నియోజకవర్గ ఎమ్మెల్యే ఆర్ కే రోజా గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
కుప్పం మండలం ప్రధాన రహదారి పైన పాఠశాల విద్యార్థులతో కలిసి ర్యాలీ నిర్వహించిన మోహన్ గారు మరియు వైస్సార్సీపీ నేతలు.