YSRCP Ammu Kutty(Mahaboobasha)
YSRCP Town Vice President, Punganur, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Ammu kutty is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and Town Vice President of Punganur Village,Chittoor District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On March 3rd 1996, Ammu kutty was born to a couple Mr.Samshir Basha and Mrs.Halima and raised in Punganur, Chittoor District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2012, Ammu kutty completed his Board of Secondary Education from Government High School located at Nagapalam.
A CAREER IN POLITICS:
Ammu Kutty joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) in 2013 and began serving the public as an Active Member of the Party. This marked the beginning of his political career.
Ammu Kutty was appointed as the Town Vice President of Punganur in 2019 from YSRCP, citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues, with the intention of properly serving the people by working constantly for humanity’s welfare.
In 2020, Ammu Kutty was promoted as Human Rights District President of Chittoor, with the mandate to exclusively carry out his duties for the benefit of the people, without impacting the party’s confidence in him.
- During elections, he actively engaged in the door-to-door campaign and worked hard to bring in more people to help the party win in his community.
- He took part in the Gadapa Gadapa Programme, the Plenary Programme, and party meetings.
- He participated in Samaikyandhra Movement.
- He coordinated and actively participated in the Foot March (Padayatra) to the constituencies with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy (the current Chief Minister of AP) to bring the party special status.
- He was briefing the assembly on the government’s welfare initiatives for the upliftment of the backward classes via a mobilisation programme.
- Ammu Kutty was actively engaged in many social service activities and worked hard to bring several State and Central Government initiatives to the public’s attention and support them in benefiting from them.
- He provided moral support to the community and helped unemployed graduates find work once they completed their education.
- Ammu Kutty is opposed to the state government erasing new agricultural laws and other beneficial aspects that would assist farmers in surviving in the modern world.
- During his reign, he was rewarded for his tireless efforts to alleviate farmer suffering by receiving a huge payment in return for the commodities generated by the farmer.
- Ammu Kutty has participated in a variety of rural community activities, including bringing mineral water to the villages and providing meals to the elderly and orphan children.
- Several charitable projects, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the homeless, and meals for orphaned children, were planned for the occasion.
- He extended his core of service to pay individuals who were injured during the rainy season, in addition to providing humanitarian support to flood victims.
- He works for the people’s interests and well-being, and many of the colony’s growth plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
SERVICES RENDERED DURING THE PANDEMIC:
- Ammu Kutty stepped toward supporting those affected by the lockdown by providing vegetables and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the impoverished by providing masks, hand sanitizers, food, and financial assistance.
- He made awareness about padakalu.
- An awareness presentation was given to promote awareness about social distance and the need of implementing preventive measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- When the coronavirus was finally eliminated, a sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed around the hamlet to ensure that no adverse effects were felt by the residents.
Biodata of Mr.Ammu Kutty(Mahaboobasha)
Name: Ammu Kutty(Mahaboobasha)
Father: Mr.Samshir Basha
Education Qualification: SSC Standard
Political Party: YSRCP
Present Designation: YSRCP Town Vice President
Permanent Address: Punganur, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
Contact No: 9030777621
గ్రామాభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా
ప్యానెల్ లోక్ సభ స్పీకర్ మరియు రాజంపేట నియోజకవర్గ ఎంపీ “పెద్దిరెడ్డి మిదున్ రెడ్డి” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకమగు కలవడం జరిగింది.
రాజకీయ నాయకుడిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకున్నారు మరియు ఆయన ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలిపారు.
పుంగనూరు అసెంబ్లీ నియోజకవర్గం ఎమ్మెల్యే “పెద్దిరెడ్డి రామచంద్రారెడ్డి” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
పుంగనూరు అసెంబ్లీ నియోజకవర్గం ఎమ్మెల్యే “పెద్దిరెడ్డి రామచంద్రారెడ్డి” గారు అమ్ము కుట్టి గారిని సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది
వైస్సార్సీపీ నాయకులూ ప్రధాన రహదారి పైన నిరసన వ్యక్తం చేస్తూ ధర్నా చేయడం జరిగింది