State Joint Secretary, Ramavaram, Anaparthy, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
YSR Veereddy is the State Joint Secretary of YSRCP.
Nallamilli Veereddy is popularly known as YSR Veereddy. He was born on 15-07-1974 to Nallamilli Venkat Reddy & Mangayamma(Late) in Ramavaram village of Anaparthy, East Godavari.
In 1990, Veereddy completed his SSC Standard from ZP High School at Kutukuluru Village of Anaparthy. Veereddy has an own business in Finance and Real estate.
In 2003, Veereddy started his Political journey by entering into the Indian National Congress Party (INC). He played an active role and participated in Foot March(Padayatra) along with Y. S. Rajasekhar Reddy(Former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh).
In 2004, he served as YSR Seva Dal Secretary of East Godavari. Veereddy was elected as a District President of Jagan Yuva Sena in 2005.
In 2011, Veereddy joined into Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP). He participated in Foot March(Padayatra) along with Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh).
In the year 2017, Veereddy elected as a State Joint Secretary of YSRCP. Since 2017, he has been serving as a State Joint Secretary of YSRCP, Andhra Pradesh.
Veereddy has got married to Maha Lakshmi and this couple has two children namely, Srimanth Reddy and Vamsi Krishna Reddy.
- Veereddy has performed many developmental programs, Social activities, and Party activities for the welfare of the people.
- He participated in many social programs like Vanta Varpu, Palle Pragathi, and many welfare activities have been conducted and participated by the Veereddy.
- Veereddy played an active role in Navratna Welfare Scheme which has been implemented by the Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy which was earlier announced during the election campaign.
- He arranged big flex arches of YSRCP in Mandapeta Constituency.
- Veereddy distributed 1000kgs of sweet boxes at Itchapuram in the form of Navaratnala Teepikaanuka.
- Every year on the Birth and Death Anniversary of Y.S.Rajasekhar Reddy and also on the Birth Anniversary of Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy, Veereddy organized the blood camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Veereddy distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- During the pandemic Period, Veereddy distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets and rugs to them
- Veereddy distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people in the covid-19 lockdown period.
- He distributed Masks, Sanitizers, and essential things to the village people.
- Veereddy also created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి వై.స్ రాజశేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారిని కలిసి మాట్లాడిన వైస్సార్ వీరెడ్డి గారు..
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర ముఖ్య మంత్రి వై.స్ జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి గారిని మర్యాద పూర్వకంగా కలిసి మాట్లాడం జరిగింది.
పుట్టిన రోజు వేడుక
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర ముఖ్య మంత్రి -వై.స్ జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి గారి పుట్టిన రోజు సందర్బంగా వారి యొక్క చిత్రపటానికి పాలాభిషేకం చేస్తున్న వైస్సార్ వీరెడ్డి గారు…
వేసవి కాలంలో, వీరెడ్డి చలివేంద్రం నిర్వహించి రోడ్డు పక్కన ఉన్న ప్రజలకు మరియు గ్రామ ప్రజలకు చల్లని నీటిని అందించారు…
వై.స్ జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి గారితో కలిసి పాదయాత్రలో వైస్సార్ వీరెడ్డి గారు పాల్గొన్నారు..
రోడ్డు ప్రక్కన నివసిస్తున్న పేదలకు మరియు వృద్దులకు పండ్లను అందచేశారు