T V V District Committee Member, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Telangana
Yetti Prashanth is an Indian Politician and T V V District Committee Member of Bhadradri Kothagudem.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
He was born in the place of Bodu Village on October 26, 1995, to Mr. Prasad and Mrs. Subadra
In 2010, He finished his Secondary Board of education at ZP High School and Intermediate from Nalanda College.
CAREER IN POLITICS
With the continuation of his education, Prashanth joined the Progressive Democratic Students Union (PDSU) the student wing of the Communist Party of India (Marxist–Leninist) New Democracy.
As a PDSU Town Secretary, he demonstrated his commitment to the Students by continuously working for their well-being, college development, and striving hard for their benefit of them in 2010.
In 2017, He extended his service and work by being a PDSU Division Secretary by further enhancing his responsibilities, always thinking about their welfare, and garnered great respect from the populace.
His ideological determination and generous sincerity appointed him a PDSU District Committee Member in 2017, by contributing to the betterment of society by doing his tasks effectively and according to its laws and regulations.
In 2019, Prashanth increased his responsibilities by joining the T V V (Telangana Vidyarthi Vedika) is an Independent Student Organization, that fights for common schooling and democratic Telangana.
He was designated as the District Committee Member of Bhadradri Kothagudem from T V V in 2019, to serve the people in all ways by working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
He was a Telangana Activist, During Telangana Movement and played an active role, fighting for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT:
- He is constantly being fought over the student’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities.
- Prashant and his supporters staged a dharna at the Gandhipuram Railway station. They fought on CAA’s actions against them.
- For anti-government decisions, Andhra Pradesh Chief minister Jagan Mohan reddy was intercepted by the PDSU members.
- In support of tribal land problems, PDSU district committee member Prashant and his Team from the PDSU fought hard.
- KCR was obstructed on demanding Joint Khammam District Tribal University is to be needed.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Food packets, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people. Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
H.no: 1-93, Village: Bodu, Mandal: Tekulapally, District: Bhadradri Kothagudem, Assembly: Yellandu, State: Telangana, Pincode: 507124
కొత్తగూడెం సబ్ డివిజన్ కమిటీ PDSU ఆధ్వర్యంలో విద్యార్థులతో ర్యాలీ లో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది…
ప్రగతి విద్యార్థి ఉద్యమ నాయకుడు ఉస్మానియా అరుణతార కామ్రేడ్ జార్జ్ రెడ్డికి జోహార్లు తెలుపుతున్న ప్రశాంత్ గారు..
తూర్పు తెలంగాణ ప్రాంతీయ కమిటీ కార్యదర్శి మాదన్న పై పెట్టిన పీడీ చట్టాన్ని కుట్ర కేసులను వ్యతిరేకిస్తూ పోరాటం చేయడం జరిగింది..
ర్యాలీ లో భాగంగా
PDSU ఆధ్వర్యంలో గ్రామాలకు తరలిరండి అనే నినాదం పై ర్యాలీ నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
పలువురి సభ్యులతో సమావేశంలో పాల్గొన్న టీ వి వి జిల్లా కమిటీ సభ్యుడు ప్రశాంత్ గారు..
మతోన్మాదులు చేస్తున్న పనులను వ్యతిరేకిస్తూ, తమకు న్యాయం జరగాలంటూ నిరసన వ్యక్తం చేస్తూ PDSU నాయకులు ర్యాలి నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది…
PDSU ఆధ్వర్యంలో పలువురి నాయకుల మధ్య ప్రశాంత్ గారు గోడ పత్రికలు ను ఆవిష్కరించడం జరిగింది..
డా . B.R. అంబెడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
Born in Bodu Village
at ZP High School
PDSU Town Secretary
from Nalanda College
PDSU Division Secretary
PDSU District Committee Member
District Committee Member
of Bhadradri Kothagudem