SC Cell District General Secretary, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, BJP.
Yerramala Balamuni is an Indian Politician and SC Cell District General Secretary of Kurnool from the Political Party BJP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 06th of March 1984, Balamuni was born to the couple Mr. Yerramala Chitalanna and Mrs. Yerramala Karnamma in the village of Chapirevula in Nandyal Mandal of Kurnool District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1998, Balamuni acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School placed at Chapirevula in Kurnool District and completed his Intermediate in Government Junior College in Nandikotkur in 2000.
Balamuni attained his Graduation of Degree in 2003 from S.V. University situated at Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Balamuni began his Political Career in 2002 by joining the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
As being a part of TDP, Balamuni expresses keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Since the day he stepped into it, Balamuni has worked above and beyond his means for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
In the year 2014, Balamuni was appointed as the SC Cell District Vice President of Kurnool from TDP for his work humbly towards the prosperity and welfare of the people. He has been offering services to the public by satisfying the prerequisites of everyone who has propositioned him for assistance.
Later on, In the Year 2017, Balamuni joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) which was founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani (Former Deputy Prime Minister of India) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of BJP.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, He was appointed as the Mandal Convener of Nandyal from BJP in 2020 by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, Balamuni was appointed as the SC Cell District General Secretary of Kurnool from BJP in 2021 by concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities.
In the year 2021, Balamuni was elected by the people as the Sarpanch of Chapirevula from BJP in 2021 by increasing his responsibility and continuing his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
In the same year, during the general elections in 2021, He was contested as the ZPTC for Kurnool from the BJP Party and Rojamma contested for the MPTC of Nandyal from BJP but due to less difference in the voting percentage, the position has been defeated.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign at Dubbaka and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Balamuni was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- In case of any issues with the land of the village people, Balamuni remained and argued the issues and handed over the lands to them.
- Every year, on the anniversary of the birth and death anniversaries of national leaders and freedom fighters, Balamuni and the BJP Party Leaders commemorate the anniversary and express gratitude to them for their contributions to the country.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality and is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were being unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- His diligent efforts to improve the plight of farmers during his reign were rewarded by receiving a substantial sum in return for the commodities generated by the farmer.
- A fund-raising drive has been announced for the construction of a holy Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. As part of the construction of an unprecedented Sri Rama Mandir in Ayodhya, he, along with his party members helped raise funds for the entire city.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drinages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- Balamuni strenuously criticized and protested the assaults on temples. A petition was also addressed to the relevant authorities, proposing that they take immediate action.
- Balamuni has participated in a variety of community activities in the village, including supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children, as well as delivering mineral water to the villagers.
- Balamuni was primarily concerned with issues pertaining to students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship grants, and he worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Organizing an awareness seminar to enlighten students about the significance of education in school was one of the most significant contributions Balamuni made to ensure the students’ bright future.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- Balamuni sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- News reporters and police officers were honored and given shawls by Balamuni as a token of appreciation for their efforts in keeping the great news rolling while not jeopardizing their own lives throughout the epidemic and lockdown.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea in order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
అన్న దానం మహా గొప్ప కార్యం కాని ఆకలితో ఉన్నవారికి అవసరం ఉన్నవారికి పెట్టడం పుణ్యఫలమని విశ్వచై అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమమును గ్రామంలో ఏర్పాటు చేసి పేదవాలి ఆకలిని తీర్చడం జరిగింది.
మహాత్మా గాంధీ గారు స్వాతంత్ర పోరాట సమరయోధులు వారు శాంతియుతంగా స్వతంత్రం కొరకు పోరాడిన వ్యక్తి వారి ఆశయాలకు అనుగుణంగా గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఒక్క యువకులు నడవాలని గాంధీ గారి సేవలను కొనియాడారు..
అనారోగ్యంతో బాదపడుతున్న నాగిరెడ్డి గారిని పరామర్శిస్తున్న బీజేపీ నాయకులు.
ఉచిత వైద్య శిబిరం
గ్రామంలో ప్రజల యొక్క ఆరోగ్య భద్రతలను దృష్టిలో ఉంచుకొని బీజేపీ నేతలంతా కలిసి ఉచిత వైద్య శిబిరాన్ని ఏర్పాటు చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
వినయ చవితి సందర్బంగా తామా వంతు సహాయముగా బాలముని గారు కొద్దిగా చందా వేయడం జరిగింది.