Yenugu Rakesh Reddy
Mandal President of Kisan Morcha, Jainath, Telangana, BJP
Yenugu Rakesh Reddy is the Mandal President of Kisan Morcha from BJP.
He was Born On 27-May-1989 to Naga Reddy & Kalawathi and raised at Kura.
From 2005-2006, He finished his Secondary Board Of Education from ZP High School and Intermediate from Gowthami Junior College situated at Adilabad from 2007-2008.
Shortly after completing his higher education, Rakesh Reddy began his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) in 2010 and worked as a Party Activist by carrying out many activities and programs.
In 2013, He was in the position of Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituency (MPTC) and discharged his duties and responsibilities.
For his perseverance, dedication, and service, Rakesh Reddy was appointed as the Youth Village President of Kura in 2014.
In the Year 2015, He joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and he appointed as the General Secretary of BJYM (Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha) Jainath Mandal served in 2017.
For his dedication and sincerity towards his work, Rakesh Reddy designated as the Mandal President of Kisan Morcha in the year 2018.
From then until now, he has been in the position that was assigned and doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Rakesh financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the unhealthy students and needy people in the village.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Rakesh helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He extended his services by assisting poor people who are deeply affected by the assassination of their families by donating a certain amount for their well-being.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Rakesh will be at the forefront of the problem.
Services during Pandemic Covid-19:
- He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
- During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
- He also created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
- He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
- Rakesh distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people in the covid-19 lockdown period.
- Masks, Sanitizers were distributed to the village people by Rakesh.
రైతులకు న్యాయం జరగాలి
జొన్న పంట కొనుగోలు చెయ్యాలని చెప్పి 40రోజుల నుండి రైతులు మోత్తు కుంటున్న ఇప్పటి వరకు ప్రభుత్వం లో చలనము లేదు. అయితే బీజేపీ ఆధ్వర్యంలో స్థానిక MLA లా ఇంటి ముట్టడి కార్యక్రమం లో భాగంగా పోలీస్ లు ఉదయం 5గంటలకు వచ్చి ఇంటి దగ్గరనే ముందస్తు అరెస్ట్ చేసి పోలీస్ స్టేషన్ కు తీసుకువెళ్లడం జరిగింది. మాది రైతు ప్రభుత్వం అని చెప్తున్న సిఎం గారు ఇంత చిత్త శుద్ధి లేకుండ రైతులను మోసం చేస్తున్నారు. ఎన్నికలు వస్తేనే రైతులు కె సిఆర్ కు గుర్తు వస్తారు వచ్చే ఏలెక్షన్ లో TRS పార్టీకి బుద్ది చెప్పాలని రైతుల ను కోరుకుంటూన్న అని రాకేష్ గారు ఆవేదన వ్యక్తం చేయడం జరిగింది.