Yellela Suresh Reddy
Agraharam Village Convenor, Agraharam, Pileru, Annamayya, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Yellela Suresh Reddy is an Indian Politician of the YSRCP Party and current Village Convenor from Agraharam Village of Annamayya District, Andhra Pradesh State.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 15th of August 1978, Suresh Reddy was born to the couple Mr. Yellela Yerram Reddy and Mrs. Yellela Ramadevi and raised in Agraharam Village of Annamayya district in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Suresh Reddy obtained his School of Education from Kakatiya Residential High School placed at Pileru in Annamayya district and completed his intermediate course from Government Junior College, Pileru, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION-
Basically Suresh Reddy hails from an Agricultural family. On the one hand, he was continuing his occupational career (Farming) by sustaining his occupational work continuing from his hereditary and handling the family responsibilities.
CAREER IN POLITICS –
Suresh Reddy has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically. He was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by the Current Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, In the year 2007, Suresh Reddy joined the joined in Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) founded by the currently designated as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
As a part of YSRCP, he expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service in the year 2016, led to his promotion to the Village Convenor of Agraharam from YSRCP to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
YSRCP Party Activities:
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- He was involved in the grand journey of the Public Will Yatra(Praja Sankalpa Yatra), Sakala Janula Samme, and actively involved and played a key role in the programs organized by YSRCP Party.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March (Padayatra) long with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy (The present Chief Minister of AP) all over the Constituencies to bring a special status to the party.
- Suresh Reddy conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the party, and the symbol, and ideology of the YSRCP Party to the party leaders.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Suresh Reddy was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take various schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them to get the benefit.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for their survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Suresh Reddy offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for in the village.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Suresh Reddy sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Ramesh Babu assisted people by providing meals to them on following certain precautionary measures.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
గ్రామ అభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా…