Yellagoni Balraj Goud
President of Boduppal Municipal Corporation Akhila Paksha Committee , Navodaya Youth Club Founder & President, Boduppal, Medipally, Medchal - Malkajgiri, Malkajgiri, Telangana, INC
Yellagoni Balraj Goud is an Indeed Politician of INC and current President of Boduppal Municipal Corporation Akhila Paksha Committee from Boduppal of Medchal District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION–
On the 14th of June 1953, Balraj was born to the couple Mr. Yellagoni Venkatswamy and Mrs. Yellagoni Balamani and resided at Boduppal in Medchal- Malkajgiri District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 1969, Balraj acquired his Secondary Board of Education from the Uppal High School located at Uppal, Hyderabad, and completed his intermediate course from United Breweries at Vizag, Andhra Pradesh in 2019.
Shortly after getting his undergraduate, Balraj entered the workforce as an Operator Filter, while concurrently serving as AITAC Union Working President from Nacharam and in other companies. Since beginning his career, he has also accomplished his family obligations.
Balraju fought with the government by conducting dharnas to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
At the company’s headquarters in Bangalore, Balaraj was relentless in his efforts to secure permanent employment for women. The inaction of the officials who declined to oppose Balraju’s effort resulted in his resignation from his position as an employee of the company.
CAREER IN POLITICS–
In the year 1981, Balraj Kumar began his political career through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Balraj was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagating its principles. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
He won the people’s respect by upholding the promises, duties, and powers bestowed upon him. As a consequence, in the following year, he was appointed by the Party as the Village Committee President for Boduppal in Medchal- Malkajgiri district, Telangana.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Vice Sarpanch of Boduppal from TDP in 1987 and been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Balraj extended his service and work by accepting the elected position of Village Panchayat Member of Boduppal in Medchal District from TDP in 1993 to look after the people and the issues they are facing and served with the assigned position and by providing services to the people by satisfying the needs of everyone.
With unprecedented confidence in him, the party instantaneously handed over the position of President from the Akhila Paksha Committee. Balraj was desperately carrying out the duties assigned to him until 2004, without ignoring the party’s trust in him.
In the year 2007, Balraj debuted in the Indian National Congress Party (INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the INC Party Activist and working all the time for the welfare of humankind comprehensively. As a part of INC, Balraj expressed keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
From the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as an INC Senior Leader working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service in 2022 led to his promotion to the President of Boduppal Municipal Corporation Akhila Paksha Committee of Boduppal from INC to promote the proper focus towards the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome.
After acquiring power and carrying out each activity as his obligation for the well-being of the people, he extends his service, thinking about the welfare of the people in the consciousness and dealing with activities that contribute to the Society’s growth.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE–
With the sole idea of assisting the people in all possible ways, In the year 1980, His dedication to work and his involvement in every activity made him establish the Navodaya Youth Club and he has been acting as the Founder & President of the Youth Club and carrying out activities that benefit the people by assisting those in need, he earned the adoration of the whole society.
Beginning at a young age, he had a passion for working in the public service. Balraj has been accustomed to service since childhood. He also conducted many service programs while continuing his studies.
As a Social Activist, he has performed many welfare and developmental activities and awareness programs for the welfare of the people in the society.
He is at the forefront of anyone in need of help in the area around him. He continues to serve the people by doing his part to help those who ask for help without even thinking.
- Many District level and State level party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party also organized Party Membership Programs
- Participating very enthusiastically during the General and Local Body election and briefly explaining the rules of the party to every single voter, Balraj worked hard for the victory of the party.
- He is adamantly opposed to the state government removing new agricultural legislation and other beneficial provisions that would aid farmers in their survival.
- Balraj was informing the public about the government’s welfare programs for the betterment of the backward classes through a mobilization program.
- He was informing the public about the government’s welfare initiatives for the upliftment of the backward classes through a sensitization campaign.
- Balraj carried out many developmental activities in the village like laying CC Roads in the Village, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage System, and Solving water Problems by improving water quality.
- He resolved the problems of village developmental issues and was also involved in many Social service events like Clean and Green, Casting of Plants, and participated in the Palle Pragathi program.
- Balraj fights for job reservations for students who are struggling to find a decent job after the conclusion of their education to lead their livelihood.
- Many service activities were scheduled such as meals for orphaned children he helped a lot financially for the migratory laborers and the underprivileged.
- He battles for the concerns of the people, for the welfare of the people. He supported the death-affected family in the hamlet by supplying their basic needs to them for survival and also aided them through financial troubles.
- Balraj battled over every problem brought in the town and constantly sought to fix the difficulties.
- Balraj delivered food, clothes, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and aided them by providing a particular amount whenever necessary.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- Balraj conducted a Corona Virus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the party volunteered to come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home.
- At the hospital, Balraj also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- During the covid period, he worked all day (day and night) and looked after the people.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Balraj stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
The desire to enter politics from an Early Age and to serve the people in a modest manner was deeply ingrained in his mind.
As a Social Worker, he serves society with the mission of accumulating consciousness among the poor through innovative
livelihood activities, striving for a corruption-free society, and ensuring order and responsibility in all actions aimed at improving
the weaker sections
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది.
మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాల గురించి మరొక్కసారి చర్చిండం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి పార్టీ సమావేశం లో పాల్కొనడం జరిగింది