Village President, Yenkapally, Sangareddy, Telangana
Yelgoi Madhukar is currently leading in the designation as Village President from TRS at Yenkapally resided at Sanga Reddy Dist.
Early Life & Education:
He was born on 10-September-1994 to Yelgoi Ramana & Bangamma and raised up in Yenkapally Village. Madhukar studied Secondary Board of Education from Vision Talent High School at Raikode in 2010. He completed his Higher Education at Sravanthi Junior College at Zahirabad in 2012.
He attained Graduation from Jagruthi Degree College in 2015 in Hyderabad. Madhukar continued his higher studies and he is pursuing an LLB(Bachelor of Law), from Tara LLB College at Hyderabad.
Early Political Career:
In his educational life, he highly inspired by the service rendered by the politicians he changed his passion to do service helplessly. On that aspect, Madhukar began his journey in 2014 by joining Akhil Bharatiya Vidhyarthi Parishad (ABVP) which is registered in the form of a student organization.
He worked as an ABVP Leader with all the responsibilities. Madhukar parallelly swapped his political party into Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana. He served as an Active Member by accepting a respectable position.
With the dedication and sincerity towards the work, in 2014 the party members upgraded his position as Village President from TRS. Since then he has been working by extending his service and work by accepting the assigned position.
During Telangana Movement, Pasula Babu played an active role and fought for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State.
Maha Dharna was held at the Clock Tower Center for the separate state of Telangana.
As being a part of the fight for the state Telangana, Pasula Babu organized Padayatra along with party members.
Under the auspices of the Telangana movement, non-stop protests were held for 25 days.
- Madhukar actively involved in the programs organized by the TRS Political Party.
- He conveyed and explained to the people about the greatness of the TRS Party, the symbol and ideology of the TRS Party to the party leaders.
- He always woke up and stood up at the forefront for the party and slove issues raised on any problems.
- Madhukar involved and played a Primary role to develop the party.
- He conducted Patry Joining meetings and received them with humanity to the TRS Party.
- Madhukar organized and involved in Rasta Roko at a distance from Yenkapally Village.
- He participated in many social Programs and involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s for the recognition Party.
- Madhukar set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings and delivered speeches by motivating the TRS Party to the upcoming leaders.
- By taking the work as his responsibility he took initiation to serve as TRS Activist.
- He respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topic.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- He extended his services by assisting poor people who are deeply affected by the assassination of their families by donating a certain amount for their well-being.
- In case of an accident in his village, Madhukar provided Arogya sree cards and helps them by providing a limited amount for the treatment. He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Every Year On the occasion of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar and Mahatma Gandhi’s birth anniversaries Madhukar Celebrates the occasion by recalling the services they provided to the nation and distributes Books and Stationery things to the School students.
- He donated blood in emergency need and organized a Blood Donation Camp and he took over their lives by providing them tablets for a month. He served helplessly to below-poverty people.
- Madhukar conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Madhukar Conducted Swachh Bharat Program on the saying of One step towards cleanliness.
- As a part of environmental protection, he has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram and Palle Pragathi Program and he cast the plants in the village.
- He fought for issues raised in Schools about the increment of fees and finalized the problems and he regularly conducts Awareness programs in the schools about the importance of education and delivers motivational speeches to the students to reach their goals for their brightest future.
- He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things whatever they require.
- Madhukar assists Orphans, disabled people, senior citizens and gave his hands to serve them by providing whatever they need.
- He set up and implemented many district-level Social Activities and served the people who are in need.
- He formed and involved in many Social Services and Charity Programs and eradicated hungriness for the people and gave them fascinated life.
- He fights over every issue raised in the town and worked to solve the issues.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
Services Rendered in Pandemic Covid-19:
- Madhukar came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the migrant workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Madhukar and his co-party leaders have come together to help the needy who in lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.