Youth Congress Leader, Suryapet, Telangana, Congress
Yelagaboina Madhu is the Youth Congress Leader and Town Vice President of Suryapet. He was born on 08-06-1986 to the couple of Soma Narsaiah and Mangamma in Suryapet.
In 2001, Madhu completed Board of Secondary Education from ZP high school, Pillalmarri. He completed Intermediate at GJC college resided at Suryapet in 2003. From 2004-2007, Madhu attained his Graduation(Degree) from SV degree college, Suryapet.
Additionally, he runs his business, with the exception of his political career. He has his own Business of Real Estate.
In 2001, Madhu entered into Politics as an SFI(Student’s Federation of India) Leader. He fought over student issues and has participated in many events such as Dharnas, Rasta Rokos, and Hunger Strikes for the benefit of students. In 2003, He was selected as Mandal Secretary of Suryapet from the SFI. Speaking on the occasion of his appointment as Mandal Secretary, Madhu assured that he would carry out his responsibilities properly and would be supportive of the people in all respects.
Madhu chose former Minister Damodar Reddy as his political mentor and was follows his theories and principles. He becomes Division Secretary of Suryapet in 2005 and successfully fulfills his roles and responsibilities being Division Secretary.
Madhu switched on the Indian National Congress(INC) Party. He becomes an Active Member within a short period by contributing to each party program such as party joining programs, election campaigns, spreading party theories all over the constituency, etc.
Madhu’s father Soma Narsaiah, has also engaged in politics and was chosen to be a Ward Member of 8th ward from the Congress party and continuously strived for the welfare of people. In 2017, the party-appointed Madhu as Vice president of the Youth Congress from Suryapet Town.
- He conducts awareness of voting by telling that Exercising the right to vote is one of the most important duties of a citizen in a democracy.
- As motivation, he offered prizes to the students who have won in the Cultural events.
- Under the aegis of the Congress party, Madhu established isolation centers for corona sufferers.
- He devised strategies for the Congress Party to gain power and expand across the nation.
- Madhu attended the Dalit Dandora Sabha held in the village. He delivered a lecture to educate the general population about Dalit rights and spoke on the anti-democratic work being done by the KCR government.
- He used to challenge the government about impoverished people’s issues and stage dharnas and demonstrations against anti-public policies.
- He consults with the relevant authorities to ensure that assistance programs are eligible and that they are provided to the needy.
- He consults with the concerned authorities to ensure that the welfare schemes are handed over to the beneficiaries.
- On behalf of the Kolatam team, Madhu taught Kolatam dancing to women’s organizations. On the occasion, he invited Former Minister Damodhar Reddy as Chief guest.
SERVICE DURING THE PANDEMIC COVID-19:
SERVICE DURING COVID FIRST WAVE:
-Madhu served a lot during the covid crisis. He distributed Essentials, Masks, Sanitizers to the village and poor people and he was financially supportive of many poor people during the pandemic.
-Distributed essentials, financially assisted the 11th ward people.
-Under the aegis of the Congress party, Madhu established isolation centers for corona sufferers.
-He distributed essentials in every booth in the village with the intention of nobody suffer from hungry.
-If someone from an impoverished family dies, Madhu would give financial help for the cremation.
-Provided free food service to the Police, Municipal Workers, Front line Workers who served a lot during the pandemic.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-Distributed face shields, sanitizers as part of Corona prevention.
-Arranged buses for the migrants to go to their villages and provided financial assistance to them.
SERVICE DURING COVID SECOND WAVE:
-He also assisted during the covid second wave.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Distributed food, vegetables to the villagers who had no employment or food to eat during Covid.
-Food and water bottles were provided to beggars and road siders who were starving for food during the epidemic.
-Madhu conducted health camps in Suryapet for Covid Tests.
-He Delivered food for the covid victims, made them mentally strong with his motivational words.
-He donates food and clothes to poor and orphaned children during the Second Wave Corona and satisfies the hunger of many orphans.
-Arranged oxygen cylinders for covid victims and saved many lives.
To lead effectively, a Leader must have integrity and the will to stand up for the values
and ideas that are good
even if this means stepping down from public office or losing an election.
దామన్న జన్మదిన వేడుకలు
సంక్రాంతి పండుగ సందర్భంగా, గ్రామస్థాయి కబడ్డీ పోటీల్లో విజేతలకు యూత్ కాంగ్రెస్ లీడర్ మధు గారు బహుమతులు అందజేశారు.
బైక్ ర్యాలీలో పాల్గొన్న కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ నాయకులు
గౌరవనీయులు మాజీ మంత్రివర్యులు దామోదర్ రెడ్డి గారిని కలిసిన కాంగ్రెస్ ఆక్టివ్ లీడర్ మన మధు గారు
లంచ్ బాక్స్ లు పంపిణీ
విద్యార్థులకు లంచ్ బాక్స్ లు అందజేస్తున్న సూర్యాపేట టౌన్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ మన మధు గారు
మధు గారి సతీమణి తో మధు గారు
కుటుంబం తో యూత్ కాంగ్రెస్ లీడర్ మధు గారు