Yata Obulanna (Obulesh)
SC Cell State General Secretary , Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Yata Obulanna (Obulesh) is currently an SC Cell State General Secretary from the YSRCP.
He was born on 01-07-1982 to Late Sukanna & Danamma and raised at Nagalooty.
He received his early education from ZP High School, Paidala in 1998 and He attended college at G.J.C from Nandikotkur in the year 2001.
Later received a Bachelor’s degree from Sairam Degree College in 2004 at Nandikotkur.
After completing his education, In 2005 obulesh soonly joined in Micro-Finance Department and was designated as the Branch Manager by assigning and performing the company’s tasks.
As Obulesh has a keen interest in service He financially assists and supports the poor people and provides the essential things they require.
In the year 2011, He started working for sangas, and Organizations. For his perseverance, Hardwork, and service, Obulesh was appointed as the Founder&President of SC, ST, Student Parishath and looking over all the association.
With the dedication and sincerity towards his service, He was designated as the State President of Maala Mahanadu Youth Association in 2014 and parallelly served from the position as the State Convenor of SC, ST Nirodhyoga Sangam.
In 2016, Obulesh Contested as an independent candidate with the support of 26 associations for the post of graduate MLC in places of Kurnool, Ananthapur, Kadapa.
Obulesh joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP), is an Indian regional political party in the year 2017 and worked all days and involves in every organized Party meeting and works for the growth and development of the Party.
He was appointed as the SC Cell State General Secretary of Andhra Pradesh in 2017. From then until now, he has been in the position that was assigned and doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
He simultaneously balancing the multiple works by fulfilling the needs of students, sangas, and people.
- Obulesh actively involved in the programs organized by the YSRCP. He conveyed and explained to the people about the greatness of the YSRCP.
- He always woke up and stood up at the forefront for the party and solve issues raised on any problems.
- Obulesh was involved and played a Primary role to develop the society party.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- He had supported the Rayalaseema S.K University movement and Efforts are being made for the betterment of SC in the state
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Obulesh financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the unhealthy students and needy people in the village.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- Obulesh financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
- During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
- Obulesh distributed vegetables, fruits, and essential things in the covid-19 lockdown period.
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
పార్టీ సమావేశంలో పాల్గొన్న SC సెల్ రాష్ట్ర ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి యాట ఓబులేష్ గారు..
డా . B.R. అంబెడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
ఓబులేష్ గారి యొక్క సేవలకు గుర్తింపుగా పార్టీ నాయకులూ అభిమానంతో ఒక చిన్న సత్కారం చేయడం జరిగింది.
చంద్రబాబు పై SC ST అట్రాసిటీ కేసు నమోదు చేయాలని మిడియా ముందు బహిరంగంగా IAS విజయకుమార్ గారికి క్షేమాపణ చెప్పాలని
వైస్సార్సీపీ SC సెల్ రాష్ట్ర ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి యాట ఓబులేష్ గారు మీడియా తో మాట్లాడిన సందర్భము.
గణతంత్ర దినోత్సవం వేడుకలో
గణతంత్ర దినోత్సవం వేడుకల లో కర్నూలు జిల్లా నందు స్కూల్ లో ముఖ్యఅతిధిగా పాల్గొన YSRCP SC సెల్ రాష్ట్ర ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి.. యాట ఓబులేష్ గారు ..