BC-Cell District Vice President, East Godavari, Tuni, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Yanamala Rajesh is an Indian Politician and current BC-Cell District Vice President from East Godavari in the respective state of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 03rd of September 1972, Rajesh was born in Annavaram village of Thondangi Mandal in East Godavari District to the couple Mr.Yanamala Venkat Rao and Mrs.Venkatamma.
He was never a believer in a pretentious education. He came from a simple educational background, as do most people.
In the year 1985, he earned his Secondary Board of Education from Gurukul High School resided at Rajahmundry. Later, he went on undergraduate Studies and Exam residential College located at Vijayawada. Further, he acquired a BVK Degree college situated at Vizag.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
He has been interested in politics since a young age, and his passion has led him to become a politician who expects people to succeed as a consequence of his services.
After the conclusion of his education, in the year 1998, he commenced his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founded by N.T Rama Rao who is an Indian actor, producer, director, film editor, and politician and also served as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Since the day he stepped into it, Chiranjeevi has worked above and beyond his means as an Active Member of TDP for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
His pure determination and sincerity towards the work, in the year 1989 he has been appointed in the admirable designation as Mandal Telugu Yuvatha President from TDP and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of TDP, Imran expressed keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the relevant party.
Despite handing over responsibilities, the party was dazzled by Rajesh’s diligence, and in the year 1994, promoted him in the prestigious designation as the District Treasure from East Godavari so he can stay close to the people and do things that will benefit them.
Recognizing the work that Rajesh was doing for the People, in the year 1994 he has been upgraded to his position as BC-Cell District Vice President from East Godavari to provide more services by continuing his duties and serve people all the way.
From the beginning of his political career to the present, he has worked incredibly hard for the welfare of the people, persistent effort for the party’s and society’s development, and has offered desperate service to society through the positions he has held.
Performed a Range of Political Activities shortly after joining the TDP Party:
- During Elections, he enthusiastically participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to won the party in his locality.
- Many party development programs were carried out at the constituency level for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- He joined a large group of people at the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Rajesh actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in every meeting organized by the relevant party.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the Party.
- A lot of work is being done to keep the party at a high level without compromising the decency of the party anywhere.
BC Developmental Activities-
Being a Scheduled Caste and having vast knowledge about the problems of the downtrodden, Rajesh strives to effectively serve the downtrodden communities people to put best of the efforts and to improve the living conditions for the upliftment of backward people (BC People) and work hard for the socio-economic development of downtrodden and contribute the maximum in drawing more and more strength of weaker sections towards the party in order to further strengthen the BC People.
Village Developmental Activities-
- He took part in village development operations with the additional assistance of TDP Leaders.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
Rajesh organized a blood donation camp in the village every year and donated blood to the extreme people.
This program has started with the thought of no INDIAN should die with lack of blood and by implementing into reality started a group with countable members and started donating all the blood- Normal groups, Negative Groups, Rare Groups across INDIA with the help of donors.
- Rajesh has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Many service activities were organized such as food for orphaned children.
- Every year he celebrates Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (NTR) Birth and Death Anniversaries and distributes meals to orphans.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Rajesh fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Rajesh distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- During the covid period, he worked all days (day and night) and looked after the people.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Rajesh stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- Rajesh conducted a Corona Virus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the party volunteered to come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home.
- At the hospital, Rajesh also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
గోరింకా రాజా బాబు గారు యనమల రాజేష్ గారి జన్మదిన సందర్బంగా హృదయాక పూర్వక శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది
తెలుగుదేశం పార్టీ జాతీయ అధ్యక్షులు నారా చంద్రబాబునాయుడు , యనమల రామకృష్ణుడు ఆదేశాల మేరకు రాష్ట్రంలో తెదేపా నేతల అక్రమ అరెస్టులను నిర్వహిస్తూ , ప్రజాస్వామ్యాన్ని పరిహాసం చేస్తున్న వైసీపీ ప్రభుత్వ తీరును ప్రశ్నిస్తూ, తూర్పుగోదావరి జిల్లా శంఖవరం మండలం అన్నవరం గ్రామంలో కొవ్వొత్తులతో నిరసన తెలిపిన యనమల రాజేష్ గారు.
యనమల రాజేష్ గారిని గ్రామ ప్రజలు హారతిఇచ్చి ఘనస్వాగతం పలుకుతున్న సందర్భం.
రాష్ట్ర మాజీ ఆర్ధిక శాఖా మంత్రి గౌరవనీయులు శ్రీ యనమల రామకృష్ణుడు గారిని మర్యాదపూరకకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.