Telangana Activist, Huzurnagar, Telangana, TRS
Yadla Vijay is an Indian Politician of TRS and current Telangana Activist of Huzurnagar in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
Yadla Vijay was born on the 13th of January 1985, to the couple Mr.Yadla Shivaji, and Mrs.Yadla Venkata Ramana resided in Huzurnagar.
He acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Huzurnagar and he attained his Graduation with Open Degree from Ambedkar Open University in the year 2022.
A career in Politics:
Vijay has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically.
He commenced his political career by joining the PDSU in the year 1998.
Vijay was a sincere Party Activist right from his joining and propagation of its principles and worked for the welfare of people and then designated as Assembly Secretary of PDSU in the year 2003.
He served the students and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
Later, In the year 2004, Vijay joined Hamali Sangam and worked for the welfare of the Sangam and constantly striving for the development of people.
He earned the people’s admiration by holding out the commitments, obligations, and powers assigned to him. As a result, he was honored as the District Secretary of Hamali Sangam in 2004. He has served many people through his kind heart by carrying out the tasks assigned to him and earning the people’s responses.
Vijay then switched to Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) as he was highly inspired by the party founder Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao’s sense of work during the Telangana Movement in the year 2009.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
His ongoing dedication and true attention gained him the position of Inla sadhana Committee President of Huzurnagar in 2017, and he has served the welfare of society by carrying out his duties properly and by the rules and regulations.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
Family participation in Politics :
- Yadla Vijay’s sister is also a politician named Gunja Bhavaani and currently, Counsellor for 24th ward got the position in the year 2020.
- Yadla Vijay along with her sister did all the activities for the welfare of society.
Telangana Movement :
- Vijay was a Telangana Activist, During Telangana Movement, Vijay played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India and participated in many social Programs and was involved in Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s and also Participated in Million March at Miryalaguda to form Telangana as a Separate State.
- when Chidambaram did not pass the bill for a separate state of Telangana yadda Vijay played an active role in the Telangana Movement.
- Vijay played an active role in the Telangana movement and staged dharnas to prevent Andhra buses from entering Telangana. As a passionate supporter of Telangana independence, he did not back down after bringing buses up to them.
- During the Telangana agitation, Vijay and his companions committed to donating their organs to medical science if they were forced to give their lives for the cause.
- He was jailed for hoisting a flag on top of the MRO office considering November 1 as Black Day.
- He participated in Sakala Janula same where all people’s strike is the biggest protest of all to obtain Telangana as a separate state.
- Vijay was very helpful in campaigning for the contesting candidate during the elections and was the main reason for the candidate to win the contest.
- He participated very enthusiastically during the election and briefly explained the rules of the party to every single voter and worked hard for the victory of the party.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the zone.
- He fought for the double bedroom houses in the village and was successful in getting about 2160 houses to the village people and still working on that.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues related to houses by issuing the house documents to the village people.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Vijay offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Vijay acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown and he helped to cremate those who died of Corona.
- Vijay snuck toward helping those who had been devastated by the lockdown and distributed essential things like veggies and fruits to communities, and the homeless, and provided food, Eggs to the carona-affected people.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
Bio Data of Yadla Vijay Garu
Name: Yadla Vijay
DOB: 13-01-1985Venkata Ramana
Father: Mr. Mr.Shivaji
Mother: Mrs. Mr.Venkata Ramana
Present Designation: Telangana Activist
Education Qualification: Graduation in Open Degree
Permanent Address: H.no :27-66,Landmark : MLG Road,
Post, Village,Mandal,Constituency,District : Huzurnagar, State:Telangana ,Pincode: 508204
“Leadership cannot just go along to get along, Leadership must meet the moral challenge of the day.”
అభినందన లో భాగంగా ..
జోహార్లు తెలుపుతున్న సందర్భం లో ..
దొడ్డి కొమురయ్య కు జోహార్లు తెలిపిన యడ్ల విజయ్ గారు.
అభినందన లో భాగంగా ..
ఫుడ్ కార్పొరేషన్ చైర్మన్ గా పదవీ బాధ్యతలు స్వీకరించిన రాజివ్ సాగర్*
తెలిపిన హుజూర్నగర్ ఎమ్మెల్యే శానంపూడి సైదిరెడ్డి గారు…*
రాష్ట్ర సాధన కోసం కష్టపడి పనిచేసిన మలిదశ ఉద్యమకారులకు తగిన గుర్తింపు ఇస్తుందని *హుజూర్నగర్ అభివృద్ధి ప్రదాత స్థానిక శాసనసభ్యులు స్మశానంపూడి సైదిరెడ్డి గారు…* బుధవారం హైదరాబాదులో ఫుడ్ కార్పొరేషన్ చైర్మన్ గా మేడె రాజీవ్ సాగర్ ప్రమాణస్వీకారం మహోత్సవంలో పాల్గొని వారిని అభినందించారు…అనంతరం *ఎమ్మెల్యే శానంపూడి సైదిరెడ్డి గారు…* రాజీవ్ సాగర్ ను ఉదేసించి మాట్లాడుతు..మలిదశ ఉద్యమంలో అలుపెరగని ఉద్యమకారుడు రాజీవ్ సాగర్ ఆని టిఆర్ఎస్ పార్టీ నీ నమ్ముకున్న వారికి ఎప్పుడు అన్యాయం జరగదు అనడానికి ఇదే ఓ పెద్ద నిదర్శనమని అన్నారు… ఎమ్మెల్సీ కవిత గారికి అత్యంత సన్నిహితుడు జాగృతిలో క్రియాశీలకంగా పనిచేసిన రాజీవ్ సాగర్ కు మంచి గుర్తింపు దొరికిందని అన్నారు.. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో జాగృతి రాష్ట్ర నాయకులు KLN రావు. నేరేడుచర్ల మున్సిపల్ చైర్మన్ చందమల్ల జయబాబు. TRS నాయకులు SK మస్తాన్ మలిదశ ఉద్యమకారులు యడ్ల విజయ్, దిండిగల నారాయణ. బొద లక్ష్మి. ఉదారి సుధాకర్.గోవర్ధన్ .రాజేష్. మల్లికార్జున్ .నరసింహారావు. ఉదారి బద్రి .KSN రెడ్డి పాల్గొన్నారు…
జోహార్లు తెలుపుతున్న సందర్భం లో ..
ప్రొఫెసర్ ఆచార్య జయశంకర్ సారు కు జోహార్లు తెలుపుతున్న యడ్ల విజయ్ మరియు తదితరులు.
జండా ఆవిష్కరణ లో భాగంగా
గల్లీలో అయినా ఢిల్లీలో అయినా ఎగిరేది మాత్రం
తెలంగాణ ఉద్యమకారుల సింహ స్వప్నం గులాబీ జెండా మాత్రమే తెలంగాణ జాతిపిత కెసిఆర్ గారి ఆదేశాల మేరకు హుజూర్నగర్ 24 నాలుగు వార్డులో తెలంగాణ మలిదశ ఉద్యమకారుడు దొడ్డా నరసింహారావు,యడ్ల విజయ్ గారు మరియు తదితరులు తెలంగాణ జండా ఆవిష్కరణ లో పాల్గున్నారు.
News Paper Clippings
Born in Huzurnagar
From ZPHS, Huzurnagar
Obtained Graduation Degree
From Ambedkar Open University,Huzurnagar
Joined in the PDSU
Joined in the Hamali Sangam
From Hamali Sangam
Joined In the TRS
From TRS, Huzurnagar
Inla sadhana Committee President