Mandal Incharge, Palakeedu, Suryapet, Huzurnagar, Telangana, BJP
Vootla Nageswararao is an Indian Politician and current Mandal Incharge from Palakeedu Mandal of Suryapet District in the Indian State of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
Nageswararao was born on 13th May 1986, to the couple Mr. Vootla Satyanarayana and Mrs. Vootla Laxmamma and resided in the Janpahad Village of Palakeedu Mandal at Suryapet district in the respective State of Telangana.
In the year 2000, Nageswararao studied Secondary Board of Education from Kranthi Public High School at Nereducharla in Telangana. In the year 2002, he completed his intermediate course from Vasavi Junior College at Telangana.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS–
After the accomplishment of his studies, Nageswararao commenced his political career by joining the Bharatiya Janatha Party (BJP) founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
Nageswararao has worked above and beyond his means as Party Activist to advance the party and improve society by performing his tasks correctly and sticking to the party’s laws and regulations.
In view of the efforts being made for the development of the party, in 2011 the party offered him the post of District Secretary for Suryapet as well to further enhance his responsibilities so that he could stay closer to the people and monitor their well-being every moment.
In recognition of his continued service, the party not only promoted him to the position of Mandal Incharge at Palakeedu from BJP but also increased his responsibilities to discharge his duties.
Ever since he was started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
Welfare & Social Activities–
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Nageswararao has helped the village by supplying food and bedsheets to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered in PANDEMIC COVID-19-
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Nageswararao distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- By the social distance created by the Covid-19 regulations, he has been distributing essential commodities to assist water-scarce areas.
- Nageswararao sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.