BC Welfare Society Constituency Vice President, Mandal Convener, Peddamallela, Rompicherla, Chittoor, Punganur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Vepamjeri Venugopal is an Indian Politician and BC Welfare Society Constituency Vice President of Punganur and Mandal Convener of Rompicherla from the Political Party YSRCP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 30th of September 1981, Venugopal was born to the couple Mr. Vepamjeri Nagaratnam and Mrs. Vepamjeri Kanthamma in the village of Peddamallela in Rompicherla Mandal of Chittoor District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1998, Venugopal acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School placed at Pakala in Chittoor District, and completed his Intermediate in Government Junior College in Chandragiri in 2000.
Venugopal attained his Graduation of Degree in 2003 from Sanjay Gandhi Government Degree College situated in Piler, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Venugopal has had a sense of service since childhood and intending to be able to do all services to the people politically, Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy, the founder of the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) in 2014, was enchanted by the services rendered to the people and he joined the YSRCP party and served as a Leader of the Party.
As being a part of YSRCP, he expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Since the day he stepped into it, Venugopal has worked above and beyond his means for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
In the year 2016, Venugopal was appointed as the Mandal Convener of Rompicherla in Chittoor District from YSRCP for his work humbly towards the prosperity and welfare of the people. He has been offering services to the public by satisfying the prerequisites of everyone who has propositioned him for assistance.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, In the same year, he joined the BC Welfare Society by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
He was promoted by receiving the authority as a Mandal Convener of Rompicherla from YSRCP in 2017 by increasing his responsibility and continuing his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, Venugopal was appointed as the Constituency Vice President of BC Welfare Society of Punganur in 2020 by concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities.
- Venugopal was an Andhra Pradesh Activist, He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state by providing intellectual support.
- He palyed the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra)along with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP)to all over the Constituencies.
- In the assembly, Jagan expressed his desire for the development of three regions as part of the decentralization of governance, for his work his portrait was anointed in honor of this aspiration.
- In initiatives such as Gadapa Gadapa YSR, Venugopal has always been at the forefront of the people, confronting problems and working for the party’s advancement.
- In order to protest against the central government, BC reservations were conducted to arouse people and inform them that if the BC census were to take place, there would be lots of chances for everyone.
- Protests, demonstrations, and rallies were conducted by large-scale BC leaders in order to implement the Right to Education Act.
- Venugopal emphasized that the BCs’ main purpose was to seize control of the state and that the whole nation should be mobilized in order to achieve that goal.
- Special activities will be implemented to encourage the BCs in each district to further their political careers.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- Along with the YSRCP Party Leaders, there was a campaign to have the decision of the three capitals to acknowledge Amravati as a single capital overturned.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- Venugopal assisted the poor people in the Reddy community by providing medical assurance to the people.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Venugopal has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- Venugopal primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Venugopal built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
- Ration card-related problems have been solved who are struggling with the shortage of essential commodities provided by their government with ration card problems.
- As Pension money from the government is to support old age people to make ends meet circumstances related to pensions were cleared by providing pensions to elderly people.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Venugopal sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Venugopal assisted people by providing meals to them on following certain precautionary measures.
- For the Villager’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
“Give To People From What God Has Provided You. It Will Surely Come Back To You With Greater Value.”
ఏపీ రాష్ట్ర శాలివాహన కార్పొరేషన్ చైర్మన్ గారిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకున్నారు మరియు ఆయన ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలూపుతు పుష్పగుచ్ఛమును అందచేయయడం జరిగింది.
పాఠశాలలోని విద్యార్థులకు ఉచితంగా పుస్తకాలను అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
పుంగనూరు అసెంబ్లీ నియోజకవర్గం ఎమ్మెల్యే “పెద్దిరెడ్డి రామచంద్రారెడ్డి” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
వైస్సార్సీపీ పార్టీ కేంద్ర కార్యాలయంలో
భారతదేశ కవియిత్రి మొల్లమాంబ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి యొక్క చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలను వేసి ఘన నివాళిలు అర్పించిన వైస్సార్సీపీ నాయకులు మరియు గ్రామ ప్రజలు.