Valmiki Mahasena Organization District President, Madanapalle, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
Venu popularly known as Venu Arts is the Valmiki Mahasena Organization(VMS) District President and Social Activist from Madanapalle, Chittoor district. He is a person who has worked as a social worker and gained a reputation among the people.
Borna and Education:
He was born to the couple Srinivasulu and Rukminamma in Madanapalle in the year 1979.
In 1993, Venu completed his schooling at ZP high school.
Venu is a Famous Artist. He has his own Business Venu Digital. Digitals, Lighting, LED Boards, Wall Writing are available here.
A career in Valmiki Mahasena Organization:
Venu has started his career as a Member of the Valmiki Mahasena Organization in 2001. He gave his contributions at his level best to the residents of Madanapalle through the organization. Venu was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of Active Member of the Organization.
His active participation in the Organization brings him to promote District President of Valmiki Mahasena Organization. Venu said on the occasion of his appointment as District President of the Valmiki Mahasena Organization that he would strive to the best of his capacity for the welfare of the people. He thanked the authorities gratefully for appointing him as the District President of VMS.
Where people hesitate to tread their steps towards service, Venu initiated voluntary efforts to serve the needy people. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
The movement launched by the Madanapalle District Sadhana Samithi demanding the formation of the Madanapalle District has reached its 606th day. On this occasion, the Madanapalle District Campaign Rath Yatra was started under the auspices of Madanapalle District Sadhana Samithi Convener Sivaprasad at the local Anibisent Circle. One hundred autos belonging to Alluri Sitarama Raju Auto Union took part in the rath yatra and followed the campaign chariot. The event was attended by VMS organization member Venu and others.
Venu’s Service for the Madanapalle Residents:
- Venu also served as a Social Activist. He offered his services to the residents of Madanapalle irrespective of time.
- He protests and holds dharnas against the decisions taken by the government against the people and seeks justice for the people.
- Venu played an active role in the Valmiki Maharshi birth anniversary celebrations, donated money, essentials to the poor on that day.
- Many welfare programs have been implemented in his regime. He engaged in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath programs and keeps surrounding clean.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. Venu financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the unhealthy students and needy people in the village. He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, Pads, and Stationary things to the Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Venu stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
Venu’s effort during the Covid Crisis:
-Pandemic hit the people’s lives very badly. Ordinary people could not survive during the Covid crisis
-As a responsible leader Venu gave his contribution even during the covid time.
-In the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
-He provided food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
-Venu put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people. Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Delivered food, supplements for the covid victims by home delivery.
మదనపల్లె జిల్లా సాధనకై
మదనపల్లె జిల్లా ఏర్పాటు కు డిమాండ్ చేస్తూ మదనపల్లె జిల్లా సాధన సమితి చేపట్టిన ఉద్యమం 606వ రోజుకు చేరింది. ఈ సందర్భంగా స్థానిక అనిబిసెంట్ సర్కిల్ వద్ద మదనపల్లె జిల్లా సాధన సమితి కన్వీనర్ శివప్రసాద్ ఆధ్వర్యంలో మదనపల్లె జిల్లా ప్రచార ఉద్యమ రథయాత్ర ప్రారంభమయింది. అల్లూరి సీతారామ రాజు ఆటో యూనియన్ కు చెందిన వంద ఆటోలు రథయాత్ర లో పాల్గొని, ప్రచార రథాన్ని అనుసరించాయి. కార్యక్రమంలో VMS ఆర్గనైజషన్ మెంబెర్ వేణు, తదితరులు పాల్గొన్నారు