Party Activist, Annasamudram, Tripuranthakam, Yerragondapalem, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh, TDP.
Venkata Kotaiah is an Indian Politician and Party Activist of the TDP party from Annasamudram Village, Tripuranthakam Mandal, Prakasam District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
Venkata Kotaiah was born on the 10th of June 1995, to the couple Ramaiah and Venkatramana in the Annasamudram village.
He completed his Secondary Board of Education from ZPHS, Annasamudram in the year 2010. He acquired his Intermediate from Government Junior college which resided at Tripuranthakam in the year 2012.
Kotaiah obtained his Graduation from DKC Degree College situated in Guntur.
Kotaiah feels that Agriculture is our wisest pursuit because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness. So he selected Agriculture as his Profession.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
Kotaiah has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically.
His interest in Social Service led him into politics. He entered into Politics and started his Political Career as a Member of the Telugu Desam Party (TDP).
Kotatiah was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by Indian politicians and the first chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Sri. Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
Kotaiah as a Party Activist executed his tasks effectively and adhered to the party’s policies and guidelines for fifteen years.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
DHARNAS AND DEEKSHAS-
- Venkata Kotaiah participated in many Bike Rallies to obtain the Rights of the people in the village.
- He actively participated in Dharnas and Deekshas for the welfare of the people in the village.
SOCIAL AND DEVELOPMENTAL ACTIVITIES-
- Kotaiah had done many social activities like the donation of food on the auspicious occasion of NTR Jayanthi.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Kotaiah provided financial assistance to the village’s needy inhabitants and also served them in other ways when necessary.
- Kotaiah has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Kotaiah was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by distributing food and rice.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
టీడీపీ సమావేశం లో ప్రముఖులతో పాల్గొన్న వెంకట కోటయ్య గారు