Venkat Yadav Mandala
CITU Shakha Karyadharshi, Usirikayalapalli, Singareni, Wyra, Khammam, Telangana, CPM
Venkat Yadav Mandala is the CITU Shakha Karyadharshi from Singareni Mandal, Khammam district. He strongly believes that A Politician is someone willing to listen to the needs of the common people and to represent them faithfully.
Born and Education:
He was born on 25th October 1981 to the couple Biksham and Nagalakshmi in Usirikayalapalli. Venkat Yadav completed his 10th standard.
Basically, he hails from an Agricultural family. He has run the Groceries Business for 2 years.
A career in Politics:
In 2012, Venkat Yadav came into politics with the determination to achieve something that would benefit the people and bring the country into development and has started his Political Career as a Member of the Communist Party of India(Marxist).
Centre of Indian Trade Unions, CITU is a National level Trade Union in India and its trade union wing is a spearhead of the Indian Trade Union Movement. The Centre of Indian Trade Unions is today one of the biggest assemblies of workers and classes of India. He joined the CITU as a Member of First Shakha.
He played a major role in the Party Activities such as Party joining programs, Protests against injustice, dharnas, rasta rokos, election campaigns, etc.
He was served as CITU Mandal Leader and successfully accomplished his roles and responsibilities. In 2019, Venkat Yadav was promoted to the CITU Shakha Karyadharshi from Singareni Mandal, Khammam district in recognition of his pure dedication and constant effort for the party’s welfare.
Activities by Venkat Yadav being Party Activist:
The Usirikayalapalli villagers held a candle rally demanding Raju, the villain who raped and murdered 6-year-old Chaitra has to be arrested. The function was attended by CPM party village sarpanch Banot Bansilal and Mandal leaders Dasari Mallya, CITU secretary Venkat Yadav, grama Shakha secretaries t Chander, Mandal Venkateshwarlu Pothuraju Pullaya, and women children adults.
Venkat Yadav holds a Dharna at the Kottagudem CM’s office demanding the return of land and jobs to those who lost their Singareni lands, for land documents and inheritance deeds.
CPM leaders staged a dharna at the Mandal office to hand over pensions and ration cards to those eligible.
Venkat Yadav demanded that the government give compensation to those who lost their houses and money due to the cyclone.
- Venkat Yadav stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- He conducts awareness of voting by telling that Exercising the right to vote is one of the most important duties of a citizen in a democracy. He motivates people by saying such things.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, Venkat Yadav has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- On the occasion of Birth, Death Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Venkat Yadav conducted blood donations, eye camps.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Venkat Yadav handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
- Venkat Yadav is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19
-Venkat Yadav rendered his service to the Usirikayalapalli people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Venkat Yadav put effort even during the Covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
Bio-Data of Venkat Yadav
Name : Venkat Yadav Mandala
Father : Mr. Biksham
Mother : Mrs. Nagalakshmi
Qualification : Completed SSC
Professional : Business
Present Designation : CITU Shakha Karyadharshi
Religion & Nationality : Hindu- Indian
Permanent Address : H.No: 3-233/2, Near Hanuman Temple,
Village: Usirikayalapalli, Mandal: Singareni, District: Khammam, State: Telangana, Zip Code: 507123
6 ఏండ్ల చిన్నారి చైత్రని చిదిమేసిన కిరాతకుడు రాజు అనే దుర్మార్గుణ్ణి తొందరగా అరెస్టు చేసి ఉరితీయాలనీ ఉసికాయలపల్లిలో కొవ్వొతులతో ర్యాలీ చేయడం జరిగింది. ఈ కార్యక్రమానికి cpm పార్టీ గ్రామ సర్పంచ్ బానోత్ బన్సీలాల్ మరియు మండల నాయకులు దాసరి మల్లయ్య, CITU కార్యదర్శి వెంకట్ యాదవ్, గ్రామశాఖ కార్యదర్శులు చందర్, మండల వెంకటేశ్వర్లు పోతురాజు పుల్లయ్య మరియు మహిళలు పిల్లలు పెద్దలు పాల్గొన్నారు
Born in Usirikayalapalli
through the CPM party