Vengali Prashanth Goud
8th ward Member, Nimmapalli, Konaraopet, Rajanna-Sircilla, Andhra Pradesh, TRS
Vengali Prashanth Goud is an Indian Politician working in the designation as 8th Ward Member from Nimmapalli Village of Rajanna- Sircilla District.
Being born into a rural middle-class family on 19th-August-1991 and raised up in a census town of Nimmapalli in the district of Rajanna-Sircilla. His parents were Vengali Sattavva & Laxmi Rajyam.
In the year 2006, He studied higher Secondary Board Examination from ZP High School at Nimmapalli. Since a younger age, He has been shown a keen interest in Studies to change someone’s life by showing love and humanity to the peoples.
By continuing his studies in the period 2008, he completed his undergraduate from Brilliant Junior College located at Rajanna-Sircilla.
As job opportunities for graduates are huge in technical fields. By taking as a challenge He holds a graduation in the decade 2011 from Brilliant Degree college resided in Rajanna-Sircilla.
Early Professional Life:
After the accomplishment of his higher Studies, He expected to provide professional and courteous service to all the passengers and he achieved his expectations and implemented that proposal by setting up a business of his own named Tours Travels. He has been served for years by protecting the passengers by giving a safe and fabulous journey.
As habitually his work is heaviest at rush hours, in bad weather, and on holidays he took initiation to drop the passengers at their safe place.
Prashanth sees taxi drivers as his own people, not as workers. Connects all facilities without any hassle to drivers or passengers.
He is working hard for the well-being of taxi drivers doing justice to that position without thinking of any bad situations.
Early Political Life:
In that conclusion, In the time of his educational days, he highly inspired by the service rendered by the Indian Politicians. This made him fortunate as this would provide him a path to do service to more people. In that looks he preferred to do service selflessly to the people in any situation and by extending his service and work by accepting the honorable positions.
In ahead of time, So only in the period of 2006 Prashanth has begun his political career by entering Telangana Rashtra Samithi Vidhyarthi (TRSV).
From the date of joining the Party, He has been worked as a TRSV Party Activist by actively participating in every program related to the political party. and worked his way up in the TRSV Political party.
On the one hand, while fulfilling his political responsibilities, he increased his work ethic in 2008 by being elected as a Working Group Member at Konaraopet from TRSV Political Party and constantly worked hard for the committed position by taking responsibilities like Ensuring meetings which are effectively organized and minuted.
Maintaining effective records and administration. Upholding the legal requirements of governing documents, charity law, Party law, etc. till the year 2011.
In a period of time, he uplifted his designation by opting for the position of TRS Mandal Leader from Konaraopet.
Ever since he was appointed to the post, he has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Recognizing the work that Prashanth was doing for the People, He was offered to elect in the designation as 8th Ward Member from TRS political Party of Nimmapalli in 2019 and increased his responsibilities to address the problems faced by the people to provide more services by continuing his duties and serve people all the way.
Since then he has been monitoring the respective designations by solving the issues by executing the financial planning, execution, operating, maintaining, and promoting the right perspective towards the need for holistic and sustainable development in people by doing his part to alleviate the hardships faced by the people. Constantly striving for the welfare of the people and expressing his feelings of service.
From the moment he has begun his early life till now he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare.
During Telangana Movement, Prashanth played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
Maha Dharna was held at the Clock Tower Center for the separate state of Telangana.
As being a part of the fight for the state Telangana, Prashanth has been organized Padayatra and fought for the construction of roads, and carried his foot march in the journey of 35kms. he tr
Under the auspices of the Telangana movement, non-stop protests were held for 25 days.
During Telangana Movement:
He organized and involved in Rasta Roko from a distance of the Warangal District.
He participated in many social Programs and involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s to form Telangana as a separate State.
He set up a Vanta Varpu during the period of Rasta Roko and in programs of Sakala Jamula Samme, Bahiranga Saba, and many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement.
He formed Youth students to fight for the Telangana State and to bring Telangana as a separate state.
On that aspect, He went to jail on the issues raised about Telangana Movement.
- Prashanth encouraged and motivated about politics to the youth students and spell out about the politicians.
- Prashanth actively involved and played a key role in the programs organized by TRS Party.
- He conveyed and explained to the people about the greatness of the TRS Party, the symbol and ideology of the Party to the party leaders.
- The main objective of the TRS political party is to constantly fight for the country and always wake up for society.
- He always woke up and stood up at the forefront for the party and slove issues raised on any Schemes.
- Prashanth involved and played a Primary role to develop the party.
- Prashanth has been constantly working for the TRS party the work which is assigned by the higher authorities
- He always woke up and stood up at the forefront for the party and solve any issues raised on any problems.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings and delivered speeches by motivating the party to the upcoming leaders.
- He organized and involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- As his view is to serve the people unquestionably he gave his hands to serve and hearts to serve by rendering the service selflessly to the orphans and senior citizens.
- Apart from providing political services, he has also been continuously serving the people beyond his means in terms of and supported approximately countable families in their daily needs and stood for them in all situations by fulfilling his responsibilities.
- From the moment till now he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare.
- As continuing his service he assisted those who come to him for help and by following the Hindu culture he contributed to many charity programs.
- Prashanth’s main intention is to aid the people who are suffering from the diseases and provide treatment until they completely get a cure.
- He financially contributed to poverty families and constantly worked hard with gratitude.
- He delivered bread, Packets, Fruits, Food, Vegetables to the Below Poverty people, Senior Citizens, Orphans, as well as for handicapped.
- He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- As his perspective is to serve the people with humanity he came forward with gratitude and assists Orphans, disabled people, senior citizens and gave his hands to serve them by providing whatever they need.
- He is formed and involved in many Social Services, Charity Programs and eradicated hungriness for the people, and gave them fascinated life.
- Prashanth extended his services by assisting the poor people who are deeply affected by financial problems.
- He fights over every issue raised in the town and worked to solve the issues.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
- As his view is to serve the people with humanity, he came forward with gratitude by delivering food, and essential requirements for the people living in the Rajanna-Sircilla District.
- By Performing the Activities politically, on the one hand, Being working hard for the welfare of the people synchronously in Telangana.
- By continuing his work as a Member and still being a part of that Board by discharging his duties.
- His sense of service was exposed and Prashanth has been performed many social activities and benefited many poor and needy people with his services.
- He earned outlandish experience in service and has been doing his part desperately to unite all without any inconvenience to any of the devotees.
- Being served in the position, he began to serve the needy people expecting nothing in return except happiness and has performed many social and welfare activities for the people of old aged and physically disabled one.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic Covid:
During First Wave of Corona-
- Prashanth stepped forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Prashanth moved forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and delivered varieties of food to the poor, and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
During the Second Wave of Corona-
- Prashanth visited the hospitals and asked the hospital staff to provide oxygen cylinders for the corona victims who were seriously ill.
- Prashanth also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He contributed Beds, Proper medicines in public and private hospitals. Prashanth talked to the doctors and said to provide better healing in Government Hospitals.
- He constantly prays for the corona victims that they should get well soon in these critical periods.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
We, as a Nation, must stand up and support positive economic decisions regardless of which political party has taken them.
Village: Nimmapalli, Mandal: Konaraopet, District: Rajanna-Siricilla, State: Andhra Pradesh
Mobile: 9640607011, 9704224461
Born in Nimmapalli
Rajanna-Siricilla, Andhra Pradesh
From ZP High School, Nimmapalli
From Brilliant Junior College, Rajanna-Siricilla
From Brilliant Junior College, Rajanna-Siricilla
Joined in the TRSV
Working Group Member