Party Activist, Ongole, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Vemula Srikanth is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and a Party Activist in Ongole in Prakasam District, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 13th of November 1997, Vemula Srikanth was born to the couple Mr. Vemula Srinivasa Rao and Mrs. Vemula Radhika and resided in the village of Guravaipalem in Narasaraopeta Mandal of Guntur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2013, he acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Sankhya Visionary Ps School at Ongole, Prakasam, and completed his Intermediate course from Sri Chaitanya Junior College at Ongole, Prakasam in 2015.
He attained his Graduation of B.tech in 2016 from Rise Krishna Sai Prakasam Group of Institutions located at Ongole in Prakasam District.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
On the continuation of his Education, Vemula Srikanth began his Political career by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) in 2014, which was enchanted by the services rendered to the people was started to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
From the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
- Srikanth is a Party Activist. He is actively involved in the programs organized by the Party. He conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the Party.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Implementation of YSR scheme, YSR support scheme, bank loans for women’s welfare development, efforts to address Dwakra women’s issues, efforts to ensure proper implementation of Disha law, efforts for the safety of girls, bans on dowry.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra)along with Late. Y.S.Rajasekar Reddy (The former Chief Minister of AP) and Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP)to all over the Constituencies to bring a special status to the party.
- He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state.
Social and Development Activities:
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone and financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Srikanth provided financial assistance to the village’s needy inhabitants and also served them in other ways when necessary, and my services were not limited to the village’s people but also extended to the district’s population.
- Srikanth has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers and has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to Villagers.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children, and helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Srikanth came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
You are a leader if your actions encourage others to dream bigger, perform better, and improve.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ముఖ్యమంత్రి వైఎస్ జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి గారిని పాదయాత్ర చేస్తున్న సమయంలో కలవడం జరిగింది.
రాష్ట్ర వ్యాప్తంగా కాలిగా ఉన్న 2. 12 లక్షల ఉద్యోగాలకు వెంటనే నోటిఫికేషన్ విడుదల చెయ్యాలని వైస్సార్సీపీ నాయకులు నిరసన వ్యక్తం చేస్తూ ధర్నా చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ సైన్స్ అండ్ టెక్నాలజీ మంత్రి బాలినేని శ్రీనివాస రెడ్డి గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకముగా కలసిన శ్రీకాంత్ గారు.
సజ్జల రామకృష్ణారెడ్డి ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ప్రభుత్వ సలహాదారులు మరియు మంత్రి బాలినేని శ్రీనివాస రెడ్డి గారు విచ్చేసిన పార్టీ కార్యక్రమంలో పార్టీ కార్యకర్త వేముల శ్రీకాంత్ గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.