Mandal Incharge, Pullalacheruvu, Prakasam,Yerragondapalem, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Vemula Lingaiah is an Indian Politician and current Mandal Incharge from Pullalacheruvu Mandal of Prakasam District from the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 01st of July 1987, Lingaiah was born to the couple Mr. Vemula Hanumaiah and Mrs. Vemula and Bhudeevamma of Prakasam District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE IN POLITICS–
He has been determined to serve the people since childhood. The determination he took made him join active politics in the year 2015 through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
As a part of TDP, Lingaiah expressed a keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Because of his commitment, enthusiasm, and selflessness on behalf of the people of the state and the requirements of the people in the district, In the year 2022, Lingaiah was given the position of Mandal Incharge of Chettupalle from TDP by doing his part to mitigate the difficulties experienced by people.
From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society via the posts he has been assigned to.
Lingaiah contested for the 14th Ward Member position in the local body elections, however, the position has been vacated.
By following Lingaiah’s political activism his wife Braharamba contested for the reputable position as a 12th Ward Member from Pullalacheruvu in Prakasam during Election Poll, but the slight margin of votes made her lose the position.
Protests & Rallies for the recognition of the respective Party-
He has actively participated in the Dharnas & Rallies organized by the TDP Party.
He fought and solved issues raised on every topic in the TDP party.
He engaged in the dharnas, Rallies & Hunger Strikes for the recognition of the respective party.
- Lingaiah has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- Lingaiah primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Lingaiah built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Lingaiah sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Lingaiah assisted people by providing meals to them on following certain precautionary measures.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.