Velagala Ammi Reddy
District General Secretary, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Velagala Ammi Reddy is an Indian Politician of the YSR Congress Party and District General Secretary of West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 02nd of October 1965, Ammi Reddy was born to the couple Mr Velagala Somireddy and Mrs Velagala Kanakamma and raised in Aravalli Village of Attili Mandal in West Godavari District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Ammi Reddy studied his 07th Standard from Zilla Parishad High School at Aravalli in West Godavari District.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Ammi Reddy joined the Indian National Congress Party (INC) in 1988 as he was passionate about politics and concurred to satisfy the political aspirations of the people while also doing a modest service and addressing societal conflicts.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, in 1995, he was appointed as the Village President of Aravalli from INC by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
Ammi Reddy takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity, executing his responsibilities following a code of conduct and for the party’s public exposure.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, he was elected and served as the Panchayat Ward Member from 1988 to 1998 (elected twice) for Aravalli Village from the INC Party to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks ran smoothly as a process of excessive commitments.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
Seeing the injustice happening to Y.S.Rajasekhar Reddy’s family and the problems they are facing, Ammi Reddy left INC in 2009. While waiting for Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy’s next move, Ammi Reddy and his supporters organised dharnas and initiations for Jagan Mohan Reddy in Mandal Attili and gathered people to support him.
As Soon as, Jagan Mohan Reddy formed the separate party in 2011 by naming as Yuvajana Sramika Raithu Congress Party(YSRCP) and started serving the people as the Active Member by following the rules and regulations of the party.
In 2011, Ammi Reddy was appointed as the Village President of Aravalli from YSRCP for his constant dedication and work. Since then he has been serving in the same position and rendering his service to the people.
His unwavering commitment and actual effort gained him a respectable position in society. They made him receive the Mandal Convener of Attili from YSRCP in 2012 and constantly worked for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gained immense admiration from the people till 2017.
Due to his dedication and commitment to the people of West Godavari, Ammi Reddy was appointed as the District General Secretary of West Godavari from YSRCP in 2018. He has been unceasingly representing the people, considering their welfare, and receiving widespread public appreciation.
He has been served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement and performing desperate service to the community and the goodness of the people.
CAREER IN THE COMMUNITY:
From 1998 to 2000, Velagala Ammireddy was served as the Unikili Co-operative Society Member and assisted the needy people in his locality.
After receiving authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, in 2008, Ammi Reddy increased his work ethic by honorably acquiring the position of Durgadevi Temple Chairman by sorting out the issues with the assistance of the Organization.
Since 2009, Ammi Reddy has been serving as the Sri Yogi Vemana Utsthava Committee Chairman and in 2014, he constructed a temple in the village as Grama Devatala Ammavari Temple and has been serving as the Chairman of the temple by continuing his work to the people.
For his sincerity and involvement in every activity, the village people appointed him as the Venkateshwara Swamy Sri Bhudevi Sametha Temple Chairman in 2012 and discharging his duties.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has constantly been working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
A special achievement for Ammi Reddy- Since the beginning of his political career, Ammi Reddy has never been defeated for any position he has contested. With the support of the people, he continued to fulfill their requirements by keeping in close proximity to people.
Ammi Reddy exerted great effort to place Aravalli village in the eighth and tenth positions on the national Swachh Bharat awards ranking.
- In the assembly, Jagan expressed his desire for the development of three regions as part of the decentralization of governance, for his work his portrait was anointed in honor of this aspiration.
- In initiatives such as Gadapa Gadapa YSR, Ammi Reddy has always been at the forefront of the people, confronting problems and working for the party’s advancement.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- Ammi Reddy fought over every issue raised in the mandal and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the death of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Ammi Reddy has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- Ammi Reddy primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Ammi Reddy built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Ammi Reddy sneaked towards to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Ammi Reddy assisted people by providing meals to them on following certain precautionary measures.
- For the village people protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
Highlighted Social services of the Ammi Reddy:
- 5000 persons received double the manufacture and delivery of Anandaiya’s medication during the Covid period.
- Shri Bhudevi Sametha Venkateswara Swamy temple cost 20 lakhs was donated for the construction of temple in the Village.
- For the installation of the local deities’ temple (గ్రామ దేవతల ఆలయం) cost 35 lakhs was incurred.
- For an electricity sub-station in Kommara village, Ammi Reddy freely handed over the land for the construction.
- Numerous financial resources were provided to the nearby communities in order to construct temples.
- A barge was constructed for the public at a cost of lakh of rupees.
- For the construction of the lord Rama and Satyanarayana Temple, Ammi Reddy donated the additional space.
- Additionally, Ammi Reddy handed over a sum of his property to construct a Rama Satyanarayana temple priest’s home.
- With the efforts of Ammireddy, Aravalli village has been granted a Women’s Junior College from the academic year 2022.
- As a Part of development Activities, Ammi Reddy modified and re-constructed ponds in the Aravalli village with a cost of approximately 10,00,000/-(Ten Lakhs Rupees).
H.No: 3-78, Village: Aravalli, Mandal: Attili, District; West Godavari, Constituency: Tanuku, Parliament: Narsapuram, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 534230.
Mobile: 99891 89924
Bio-Data of Mr. Velagala Ammi Reddy
Name: Mr. Velagala Ammi Reddy
DOB: 02nd October 1965
Father: Mr. Velagala Somireddy
Mother: Mrs. Velagala Kanakamma
Marital Status: Married
Spouse: Velagala Ambica Devi
Education Qualification: 07th Standard
Political Party: YSRCP
Present Designation: West Godavari District General Secretary
Permanent Address: Aravalli, Attilli, West Godavari, Tanuku, Narsapur, Andhra Pradesh.
Contact No: 99891 89924
మార్గాన్ని దాటేవాడు సమర్ధుడు, మార్గాన్ని చూపేవాడు నాయకుడు.
ముఖ్యమంత్రి రాజశేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారి సమయంలో 158 ఇందిరమ్మ ఇళ్ళు గ్రామానికి మంజూరు చేయించారు. ముఖ్యమంత్రి జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి టైం లో 178 ఇళ్ళు గ్రామానికి మంజూరు చేయించారు.
తెలుగు సినీ పరిశ్రమ దర్శకులు ఎస్.వి. కృష్ణ రెడ్డి గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా యోగి వేమన జయంతికి ఆహ్వానించి అతిధిగా ఆహ్వానించి సన్మానం చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
భూమి పూజ కార్యక్రమం
గ్రామాభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా నూతన కార్యక్రమానికి శ్రీకారం చుడుతూ భూమి పూజ కార్యక్రమం నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
ఉచిత కంటి పరీక్షా శిబిరం
వై ఎస్ ఆర్ సి పి పార్టీ ఆధ్వర్యంలో గ్రామంలో నిర్వహించిన ఉచిత కంటి పరీక్షా శిబిరాన్ని ఏర్పాటు చేసి కంటి పరిక్షలు నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
గ్రామంలో నూతనంగా ప్రారంభిస్తున్న కార్యక్రమానికి రిబ్బన్ కట్ చేసిన జిల్లా ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి వెలగల అమ్మి రెడ్డి గారు.
ఉచిత కంటి వైద్య శిబిరము
అత్తిలి లయన్స్ క్లబ్ ఆధ్వర్యంలో ఉచిత కంటి వైద్య శిబిరమును ఏర్పాటు చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
అరవల్లి గ్రామ దేవత జాతర మహోత్సవానికి ఆహ్వానిస్తున్న పశ్చిమ గోదావరి జిల్లా ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి వెలగల అమ్మి రెడ్డి గారు.
అరవల్లి గ్రామ మహిళలకు చీరలను పంపిణి చేస్తున్న వైస్సార్సీపీ పార్టీ నాయకులు
డా. వైస్ రాజశేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారి జయంతి
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి స్వర్గీయ డా. వైస్ రాజశేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి యొక్క చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలను వేసి ఘన నివాళి అర్పించడం జరిగింది.
Party and Social Activities
ఒక ప్రత్యేక సందర్భంలో నిర్వహించిన హోమ కార్యక్రమం
సేవ కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా సాధు జంతువులకు భోజనం అందజేత
వెలగల అమ్మి రెడ్డి గారి సేవలకు పూలమాలతో గ్రామ ప్రజల సన్మానం
అరవల్లి గ్రామ వాలంటీర్ నిరంతర సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతతో సన్మానం
ఏబీఎన్ ఆంధ్రజ్యోతి విలేకరులతో సంభాషణ
3.5 లక్షల సొంతం ఖర్చులు తో కాలువ పక్కన రేవు నిర్మాణం
2008 సంవత్సరంలో 10 లక్షల సొంతం ఖర్చులు తో అరవల్లి గ్రామంలో ఊరి చెర్వు తవ్వకం
చలికాలంలో వృద్ధులకు దుప్పట్ల పంపిణీ
అరవల్లి గ్రామంలో శ్రీ యోగి వేమన జయంతి ఉత్సవాలు
Mr. Velagala Ammi Reddy with Politicians
వైఎస్సార్సీపీ యువనేత, సాప్ చైర్మన్ “బైరెడ్డి సిద్ధార్థ రెడ్డి” గారిని ఆత్మీయపూర్వకముగా కలిసిన వెలగల అమ్మి రెడ్డి గారు
Party and Social Activities
Born in Aravalli Village
of Attilli, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh
Completed 07th Standard
from Zilla Parishad High School, Aravalli
Joined in INC
05th Ward Member
of Aravalli, INC
06th Ward Member
of Aravalli, INC
of Aravalli, INC
of Unikili Co-operative Society
Panchayat Ward Member
of Aravalli, INC
of Durgadevi Temple, Aravalli
Joined in YSRCP
of Aravalli, YSRCP
of Attilli, YSRCP
District General Secretary
of West Godavari, YSRCP