Party Activist, Thatiparthi, Gollaprolu Mandal, Kakinada District, Pithapuram, Andhra Pradesh, JSP
Veerraju Adabala is an Indian Politician of Janasena and a Party Activist of Thatiparthi, Gollaprolu Mandal, Kakinada District, Pithapuram in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On the 02nd of September 1990, Veerraju Adabala was born to the couple Mr. Adabala Nageshwar Rao and Mrs. Adabala Narayanamma(Bhagya Laxmi) in the village of Thatiparthi in Gollaprolu Mandal, Kakinada District of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2006, Veerraju acquired his Secondary Board of Education from SADAR Zilla Parishad High School located at Thatiparthi, Kakinada, and completed his 2 years course of Intermediate in 2008 from Pitpuram Anjama Junior College placed at Thatiparthi in Kakinada.
He finished his Graduation from Rajiv Gandhi Institute, Management and Science at Kakinada in the year 2011.
Early Career In Politics:
Veerraju was drawn into politics at a very young age through the Janasena Party(JSP) in 2014, as he was highly inspired by the party founder and the Tollywood Actor Pawan Kaylan’s sense of service and a passion for serving the people.
As a part of JSP, Veerraju expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Veerraju was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being Mandal CO-Oridinator in Gollaprolu from 2018 to 2019. His continuous effort and hard work promoted him as Minority Leader and he currently serving in the position.
He maintains the trust placed in him by the people and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Party.
He has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
- Veerraju argued over the village’s concerns with unlawful excavations.
- He organizes blood drives in rural areas to supply blood to the needy poor.
- On the occasion of Pavan Kalyan’s birthday, he donates food to the poor and disenfranchised.
- He briefed the youth on the development programs being carried out by the JanaSena Party and encouraged the youth to join the party by informing them that the JanaSena Party has decided to do zero budget politics.
- JanaSena Party campaigned for the party symbol Glass to be re-launched at the field level and to make the party symbol known to the people.
- During elections, He played an active role in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked very hard on being a helping hand for the party by proposing more votes to the JSP.
- Unfortunately, people injured in an accident are assisted financially by the funds of JanaSena party workers to support them.
- He Participated very enthusiastically during the election and briefly explained the rules of the party to every single voter, Pandu Thiragati worked hard for the victory of the party.
- Veerraju is actively involved in the programs organized by the JSP. He conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the Party all over the constituency.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Veerraju offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Veerraju and his fellow members distributed Vegetables and food to the poor and needy people in the Village and quarantined people as well by following certain precautions.
- Food item packets for Vehicle drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Veerraju snuck towards helping those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
మాజిక ప్యాకెట్లు పంపిణి
పార్టీ నాయకులు అందరూ కలిసి మాజిక ప్యాకెట్లు పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది.
పుష్పగుచ్ఛము అందజేసిన సందర్భంలో
వీర్రాజు గారు పార్టీ నాయకురాలికి పుష్పగుచ్ఛము అందజేయడం జరిగింది.