Veereti Satya Narayana
State Vice President of Divyanga Maha Sanghatana, Samarlakota, Peddapuram, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Veereti Satya Narayana is the State Vice President of Divyanga Maha Sanghatana, Andhra Pradesh.
He was born on 16-07-1994 to Narayana Rao and Satyavathi. He studied SSC standard at ZP high school, Sarpavaram, and completed Intermediate from Pragathi junior college, Samarlakota.
In 2013, he completed his Graduation with a Degree from Maha Rani degree college.
In 2009, Satya Narayana started his political career with the Indian National Congress(INC) party. In 2011, he left the Congress party and joined the YSRCP. He joined the Janasena party in 2014 and selected as District Secretary of RTI Organization, East Godavari.
In 2016, he served as BC Cell District Member, East Godavari. Satya Narayana re-joined the YSRCP party along with Kari Gopal Krishna due to a lack of recognition in the Janasena party.
He was a Member of YSRCP. In 2018, Satya Narayana becomes Bahujana United Front District Yuvajana President. Satya Narayana is a YSRCP Activist of 1st ward, Samarlakota.
From 2014-2020, Recognizing the services rendered by Narayana, he was appointed as State Vice President of Divyanga Maha Sanghatana “To take care of every disabled and provide them with good employment is its aim”.
In 2021, he contested as Sarpanch but he lost. Sathya Narayana serving as Mana Akshaya Foundation Joint Secretary.
Satya Narayana ‘s Aims:
- Narayana aims to set up small-scale industries with schemes provided by the government without restricting the youth to government jobs.
- Not everyone can be a billionaire but everyone can be Mother Teresa.
- Narayana arranges 2 autos especially for the disabled and drops them off at the place where they are going and brings them back.
- Serving the disabled as much as he was possible.
- Helping those in need, fighting their problems.
Service Done in Pandemic COVID-19:
- He provided Essential things, Masks, and sanitizer in most of the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period, and he was Provided food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- Narayana distributed fruits, masks, sanitizers to old age people and handicapped people.
Theories that Sathya Narayana believes in:
- Forget if serving, Remember when you receive service.
- Do not show service to get promoted.
- My Caste is B+.