Village Leader, Chilamkur, Marripudi, Prakasam, Kondapi, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Veerella Balachandra is an Indian Politician of the Telugu Desam Party and Village Leader of Chilamkur in Prakasam District, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 18th of August 1989, Balachandra was born to the couple Mr. Veerella Chennaiah and Mrs. Veerella Sesheela resided at Chilamkur Village in Marripudi Mandal of Prakasam District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Balachandra completed his studies by obtaining his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Kakarla in Ardhaveedu Mandal, Prakasam.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Balachandra began his Political career in 2002 by joining the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Since the day, Reddy joined the Party, he has been served the TDP and doing his part for the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
Balachandra has been representing the TDP as the Active Leader by contributing to the development of society since the day he joined the party, executing out his tasks effectively, and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
Balachandra was an Andhra Pradesh Activist, He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state by providing intellectual support.
He maintains the trust placed in him as a Village Leader of Chilamkur from TDP since 2014 by the people and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Party. Although he is not in authority he never wavered in his commitment to providing unflinching humanitarian services to the villages.
- He is fighting with the government to provide proper employment by releasing Job notifications to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- Balachandra has taken up the responsibility to protect child rights and especially ensure that no child is subjected to the drudgery of work and exploitation.
- At the request of the TDP party, protests are being conducted around the state to demonstrate their strong condemnation and resistance to decisions made in the three capitals.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- In case of any issues with the land of the village people, Balachandra remained and argued the issues and handed over the lands to them.
- To provide financial assistance to women registered with self-help groups Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme was made accessible to the women in the Locality.
- Following a recent event in which Chandra Babu Naidu wept in the CBN Assembly for instigating obscene statements against the wife of our beloved former Chief Minister, all Telugu Desam party leaders conducted a dharna in support of them to protest against the Opposition party.
- He fought hard for Higher education should be equally accessible to students from all backgrounds, including SC, ST, BC, minority, and lower-caste students.
- Balachandra said that the struggle for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and minorities in society would be achievable only with the TDP party.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Apart from providing humanitarian assistance to the flood victims, he extended his core of service to provide compensation to the victims who were been affected during the rainy season.
- He supported the farmer’s strike protesting against the agricultural reform. He fought for the discounted price for the crop to farmers.
- With the assistance of NTR Trust, Balachandra performed many social activities like Fatherless children were enrolled in school and educated, and widows were given pensions, ration cards, and passbooks.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for in the village.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- By the social distance created by the Covid-19 regulations, he has been distributing essential commodities to assist water-scarce areas.
- Balachandra sneaked toward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
రాజకీయ నాయకుడిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకున్నారు మరియు ఆయన ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలూపుతు పుష్పగుచ్ఛమును అందచేయయడం జరిగింది.
తెలుగుదేశం పార్టీ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం
తెలుగుదేశం పార్టీ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా గ్రామంలో పార్టీ జెండాను ఎగరవెయ్యడం జరిగింది.