Social Worker, Musalnayunipally, Mydukur, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh
Veeramalla Sambasivaiah is well Known Social Activist from Musalnayunipally Village of Mydukur Mandal in the respective state of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
Sambasivaiah was born on the 16th of September 1982, to the couple Mr. Veeramalla Pullaiah and Mrs. Veeramalla Laxminarasamma and was raised in Musalnayunipally of Kadapa district from the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh. In the year 1998, Sambasivaiah earned his Secondary State Board of Education from ZP High School, Mydukur.
Later he went on undergraduate from RES Junior College located at Mydukur and accomplished it in the year 1999. He attained his Graduation with a degree of Bachelor in 2008 from SV University situated at Tirupathi.
Further, he acquired MA in politics from Dravida University and completed it in the year 2012.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSIONAL-
In the year 2006, Sambasivaiah began his early professional career after obtaining his bachelor’s degree with clearly defined goals and commitments. He worked as a Home Guard for the DGP Office CBCID under V. C. Surjjannar for 8 months simultaneously pursuing his occupational work.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE-
Sambasivaiah has been accustomed to service since childhood. He also conducted many service programs while continuing his studies.
He is at the forefront of anyone in need of help in the area around him. He continues to serve the people by doing his part to help those who ask for help without even thinking.
He is working in a 24-hour ambulance service for patient transportation.
In order to solve the water problems in every house of the Mittamanipalle Colony people, Sambasivaiah installed taps and solved the water issues by providing pure drinking water.
As there is damage to the Pipelines of the Water tank in the village, he Renovated the pipelines with his own money.
Sambasivaiah organized a Blood donation camp and donates blood to the extreme people.
This has started with the thought of no INDIAN should die with lack of blood and by implementing into reality started a group with countable members and started donating all the blood- Normal groups, Negative Groups, Rare Groups across INDIA with the help of donors.
He solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards in the Mittamanipalle Village.
Sambasivaiah has been installing street lights in Mittamanipalle village, paving dividers, paving CC roads, eliminating drainage problems, alleviating power shortage and solving water problems.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Sambasivaiah offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Sambasivaiah acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- He distributed Blankets, Fruits to the old age people, donated dresses, food, to the orphans.
- During the crisis, he responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- During the corona epidemic, medicines were distributed free of charge, raising awareness of the need to be careful before contracting corona disease.
Social & welfare Activities
పోలీస్ అధికారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా పూలగుశం తో సన్మానించిన సందర్భం.
ఎక్సమ్ ప్యాడ్స్ అందజేత
ప్రభుత్వ పాఠశాల విద్యార్ధులకి, సాంబశివ గారు ఎక్సమ్ ప్యాడ్స్ ని అందజేయడం జరిగింది..
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ముఖ్యమంత్రి వైఎస్ జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి మీడియా సమావేశంలో మాట్లాడుతున్న సాంబశివ గారు.
Village Developmental Activities
భూమి పూజ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న సాంబశివ గారు..
జేసీబీ కి పూజ చేసి సిమెంట్ రోడ్ నిర్మాణ కార్యక్రమాన్ని మొదలు పెట్టిన సందర్భం.
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయి అని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా గ్రామంలో నివసిస్తున్న ప్రజలకు ప్రతి ఒక్కరికి ఒక్కో పూల మొక్కను అందచేయ్యడం జరిగింది.