Village Party President, Kalaganda, Balayapalle, Venkatagiri, SPSR Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Vayyavuru Venkaiah is the Village Party President of Kalaganda, Balayapalle Mandal from the YSRCP. He began politics at a young age and quickly established himself as a public leader by serving the people as village president.
Born and Education:
He was born on 24th April 1998 to the couple Sreenaiah and Vimalamma in Kalaganda village.
In 2014, Venkaiah earned his Board of Secondary Education at ZPHS and completed Intermediate from Vishvodaya govt junior college located at Venkatagiri. He graduated with a Degree from Vishvodaya degree college in 2019.
Venkaiah’s father Sreenaiah elected and served as the Sarpanch of Kalaganda village for two terms. Venkaiah wanted to pursue politics after observing his father’s respect for politics and popularity among the people.
With a strong commitment and motto of serving people, Venkaiah started his political career. He joined the Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) in 2017 and started giving his contributions to the development of the party at his level best.
He took YS. Rajashekar Reddy and YS.Jagan Mohan Reddy as his Inspiration. He follows in their footsteps and respects their Theories.
He entered officially into the YSRCP during our beloved CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s privilege from Ichapuram to Idupulapaya. Recognizing Venkaiah’s active involvement and contribution to party development, party officials decided that he should preside over all-party meetings.
He become an Party Activist and took part in “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program, he made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YSR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra etc. He made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone. He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status, also took part in Y.S Jagan’s, Y.S Sharmila’s Padayatra.
Venkaiah took charge as Village Party President of Kalaganda, Balayapalle Mandal from the YSRCP. As the Village President, Venkaiah takes care of the water problems and current problems of the villagers. He fought on farmers’ issues. Venkaiah lends loans to farmers from the Farmer Assurance Center. He provided land documents for the farmers who don’t have them. He gave financial support for the flood victims from the CM relief fund.
- Venkaiah is always at the forefront in doing social service. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- He engaged in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath and made the surroundings clean.
- Organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Venkaiah financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed fruits and blankets in the orphanages and old age homes.
- He has been conducting freedom fighters’ birth and death anniversaries and motivates students by telling them about their sacrifices.
- Wet and dry garbages distributed and gave awareness on how to use them.
- Venkaiah informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
- He educated the villagers on current technology and how to use smartphones.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, he planted seedlings in the premises of Kalaganda.
-Being a YSRCP leader Venkaiah provided his service even during the pandemic period. He distributed essentials, masks, sanitizers to the village and the poor.
-Distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people in the covid-19 lockdown period.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Venkaiah along with the party leaders honored Municipal staff, the front-line workers who provided a lot of services to the public.
-Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
-Venkaiah put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Delivered food, supplements for the covid victims by home delivery.
-Arranged oxygen cylinders for the covid victims where they are being treated.
గ్రామంలో బోర్లు వేయిస్తున్న గ్రామ అధ్యక్షుడు వెంకయ్య గారు
హ్యాండ్ పంప్స్ వేయిస్తున్న వెంకయ్య గారు