Vatte Janaiah Yadav
Chairman of DCMS of Joint Nalgonda , Chairman of PACS in Suryapet , 13th ward Municipal Councilor, TRS, Telangana
Vatte Janaiah Yadav is the Chairman of DCMS of Joint Nalgonda and is the Chairman of PACS from Suryapet. His wife Renuka is the 13th ward Municipal Councilor in Suryapet from the TRS Party.
He was born on 28-09-1979 to Balaiah and Avilamma in Gandhi Nagar Village of Suryapet Dist. In 1994, He has completed SSC Standard from the RBVR High School at Suryapet and completed Intermediate in 1997 from Govt Jr.College, Suryapet.
In 2000, He attained Graduation B.A(Economics, Commerce and Rural Banking) from the S.V Degree College, Suryapet, and completed LLB from Mahatma Gandhi Law College of Hyderabad, 2020.
In 1997, He was the Organizer of the Progressive Democratic Students Union(PDSU). In 2001, He Started his Political Journey with the Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) Party. In 2002, He was Served as President of Youth Sangam from the TRS Party, Suryapet.
In 2002, He actively Participated in Janma Bhoomi Program. Later in 2002, Janaiah was elected as Ward Member of the 6th Ward in Gandhi Nagar of Suryapet from the TRS Party. From 2006 to 2013, he was served as Sarpanch from Gandhi Nagar of Suryapet from the TRS Party.
In 2006, He was elected as State Vice-President of the State Sarpanch Sangam. In 2009, He received the Best Sarpanch Award. In 2013, His wife Vatte Renuka was elected as Sarpanch.
He was elected as MPTC, Gandhi Nagar in 2014, and also served as MPP in Suryapet. Janaiah brought recognition at the state level to the Suryapeta Mandal Parishad. In 2015, He elected as State Vice-President of MPP. He received the Best ODF Grama Panchayat Award.
In 2019, Renuka-Janaiah was elected as a 13th ward Municipal Councilor in Suryapet. In 2020, Janaiah was elected a Member of the 13th Ward Primary Agricultural Cooperative Society (PAC).
In 2020, Janaiah Yadav was elected as Chairman of PACS at Suryapet and elected as a Director of DCMS Joint Nalgonda. Janaiah Yadav was elected as a Chairman of DCMS of Joint Nalgonda.
Janaiah Yadav provided fertilizer to the farmers of the joint Nalgonda districts and gave crop loans to the eligible members. Janaiah Yadav set up purchasing centers to make them available to farmers through DCMS & PACS.
- Janaiah developed the ponds through Mission Kakatiya. He built Nailholes in the village. He built roads in the zone and provided fresh water to all the villages also set up power lines for all farmers in the village. He provided government funds to the SC, ST people.
- Janaiah provided fresh water to the tribals through a pharma company. He worked hard to ensure a better education for the students studying in Government School. He provided child nutrition food to Anganwadi Centers in various villages in the Mandal.
- Janaiah has made Suryapeta the best zone in the state. He conducts games and provided play kits to the youth as encouragement. He held awareness programs on self-employment by doing social activities.
- Janaiah provided development welfare programs coming from the government to everyone eligible in the zone.
- MPP Vatti Janayya Yadav inaugurated a free sewing training center in Gandhinagar village.
- He cleared the issues of Drinking water, Drainage Problem, and Electricity in his Village.
- He built toilets all over the village.
- He made Prohibition on alcohol in his village
- Complete eradication of illiteracy.
- Street lights were set up.
- Some roads were paved in the village.
- He was to create awareness of AIDS among the people of the village.
- Distributed Essential Needs in Pandemic COVID-19 time.
- Awareness was created on how to practice social distance.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.
- Some roads were paved in the village.
- He was providing financial assistance through the government to the sc, st people in the village.
- He involves in many of the social activities like Harithaharam, Palle Pragathi, Swachh Bharath Programs & helping poor people in his village, and development activities like CC Roads, Drainage, Street lights, and Water Problems in his village.
- He has sanctioned Rs 2 crore to Suryapeta PACS under the Atmanirbar scheme and Rs 5 crore for the processing needs of farmers through the Sphoorti scheme. Janaiah Yadav said steps have been taken to set up fertilizer centers and recruitment of purchasing agents as well as supermarkets and petrol bunks to employ unemployed youth across the joint district in the future, provide petrol to farmers through mobile tankers and provide fertilizer directly to farmers in the village.
- MPP Vatte Janaiah Yadav distributes books to students at Jagati Deaf dumb of Degree College on Jangaon X Road.
Janaiah Yadav was the second son of Vatte Balaiah.
On 8th May 1998, Vatte Janaiah was married to Renuka and has two Sons, Mukesh studying MBBS and Sai Ganesh studying B.A.