BJP Party Activist, BJP, Rajanna Sircilla, Sircilla, Telangana, BJP
Vasala Venu is an Indian Politician and BJP Party Activist from Sircilla, Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
He was born on 22nd June 1978 to the couple Veeresham and Laxmi in Sircilla. In 1996, Venu earned his Board of Secondary Education at Vivekananda Vidhyanikethan high school.
A career in Politics:
In 2015, Venu started his Political Journey with the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP). He established himself as a Public Leader very promptly after joining the party by contributing to the welfare programs of the party. Party authorities identified him as a Party Worker and a Social Worker in recognition of his efforts and hard work and were recognized as a significant strategist for his contributions as a successful party activist.
BJP Leaders and Activists across the state have taken the initiative, demanding that the problems of farmers in Telangana be resolved on the orders of the President of the BJP party Somu Veerraju. They demanded the purchase of grain on a war footing, the payment of support prices for tainted and discolored grain, an end to harassment of farmers in the name of depreciation, and the implementation of debt forgiveness.
He took part in BJP’s State President Bandi Sanjay’s Padayatra. Venu along with BJP leaders participated in the Ram Mandir money donating program. He was actively involved in the Party Activities such as Party Joining Programs, Elections Campaigns, Awareness programs on Voting, etc.
- Venu even served as a Social Activist in Sircilla. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, Venu has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- On the occasion of Birth, and Death Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Venu conducted blood donations and eye camps.
- Distributed food and clothes to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- Handed over Kalyana Lakshmi, and Shadi Mubarak checks to the beneficiaries.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- BJP leaders have demanded that the government reduce petrol and diesel prices.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19
-Venu rendered his service to the Sircilla people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided Annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, and front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Venu put effort even during the Covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people. Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
Born in Sircilla
Completed SSC Standard
at Vivekananda Vidhyanikethan high school
through the BJP
of BJP from Sircilla, Telangana