BJP Araku Assembly Convenor, Kithalangi, Dumbriguda, Araku, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, BJP
Vanthala Ramchandar is an Indian Politician belonging to the BJP Party. He is the most prominent leader of the BJP party. Currently, he serves as BJP Araku Assembly Convenor.
Ramchandar strongly believes A competent political leader is one who is capable of making judgments, is driven to work for the greater good, is willing to handle and resolve conflicts, and, most importantly, is prepared to stand up for what is right.
Born and Education:
He was born to the couple Saddu and Sandramma on 05th June 1983 in Khanapur.
In 2000, Ramchandar earned his Board of Secondary Education at APRJC, located at Araku Valley. He completed his Intermediate from AVIN junior college, Visakhapatnam. From 2003-to 2005, Ramchandar obtained Agriculture Diploma at Redhills, Hyderabad. In 2014, He graduated with a Degree(B.Sc) from Ambedkar Open University.
In 2017, Ramchandar worked as an Indian Gas Agency Distributor.
A career in Politics:
Ramchandar debuted into Politics with the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) in 2014. In the same year, he contested as independently as ZPTC but unfortunately, he lost. He was an active leader who constantly brings public issues to the attention of authorities and makes them solve. Ramchandar has been strengthened the Party at the field level. He spread party ideologies across the country.
His contribution to the party welfare impressed senior political leaders. As a result of this, he was eventually appointed the Mandal President of Dumbriguda from the BJP.
Ramchandar wanted to contest more extensively if he got a ticket to contest as an MLA from the Araku constituency and win as an MLA and serve the people more. But he could not get a ticket for some reason.
Ramchandar took charge and currently working as BJP Araku Assembly Convenor. Ramchander was the “first to carry the BJP flag and work as an activist in Araku when the party was not particularly popular”. BJP activists staged dharnas and rallies to demand a single capital. He organized a large-scale dharna for the declaration of Araku as a district.
Ramchander has been successful in solving people’s problems in his political career. The people of Kithalangi considered his regime to be the Leadership of the people. He has simplicity, flexibility, and transparency in the people under his leadership. He played a key role during the attacks on Hindu temples and the destruction of idols. He worked hard for the development of the Agency Areas in Araku. BJP activists took part in the Ayodhya Ram Mandir money collecting program.
- Where people hesitate to tread their steps towards service, Ramchandar initiated voluntary efforts to serve the needy people.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- On the occasion of Birth, Death Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Ramchandar conducted blood donations, eye camps.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Ramchandar handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
- Ramchandar is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19
-Ramchandar rendered his service to the Vijayawada people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Ramchandar put effort even during the Covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
Bio-Data of Ramchandar
Name : Vanthala Ramchandar
Date of Birth : 05th June 1983
Father : Mr. Saddu
Mother : Mrs. Sandramma
Qualification : Degree(B.Sc) from Ambedkar Open University
Professional : Indian Gas Agency Distributer
Present Designation : BJP Araku Assembly Convenor
Religion & Nationality : Hindu- Indian
Permanent Address : H-No: 4-54, Panchayath Building,
Village: Kithalangi, Mandal: Dumbriguda, District: Visakhapatnam, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zip Code: 531151
Contact Number : 9491154300, 8688081708
ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా బైక్ ర్యాలీ లో పాల్గొన్న రాంచందర్ గారు
అరకు అసెంబ్లీ నియోజకవర్గ శక్తి కేంద్రాల ఇంచార్జి ల సమావేశంలో పాల్గొన్న అరకు అసెంబ్లీ కన్వీనర్ రాంచందర్ గారు మరియు బీజేపీ కార్యకర్తలు