Party Activist, Social Activist, Machavaram, Guntur District, Gurajala, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Vantari Srinivasarao is an Indian Politician of TDP and Party Activist as well as a Social Activist of Machavaram, Guntur District, Gurajala in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 24th November 2000, Vantari Srinivasarao was born to the couple of Mr: Vantari Venkateshwarulu and Mrs: Vantari Venkataramana in the village of Machavaram, Guntur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2014, Vantari Srinivasarao acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Machavaram and completed his Intermediate from PVK & PVR Junior College located at Dachapalli in the year 2016.
He finished his Graduation from TS Reddy Degree College at Piduguralla in the year 2016.
Vantari Srinivasarao began his Professional Career and started working as Personnel Assistant(PA) for M.L.A, and ever since he started the profession he simulteneously handling his family responsibilities.
A career in Politics:
In the year 2012, Vantari Srinivasarao began his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Vantari Srinivasarao was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagation of its principles at the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Srinivasarao has been struggling hard for the rights and reservations of the People to grant them loans, pensions, and other schemes that benefit their lives.
- The problems that arise with the land in the villages are solved by Srinivasarao.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Srinivasarao expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in society.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socio-economic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- Whenever political leaders’ birthdays are celebrated, Srinivasarao takes the opportunity to commemorate the event by arranging a blood donation camp and conducting an Annadanam event in his hometown.
- Srinivasarao continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- Srinivasarao is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Srinivasarao offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Srinivasarao has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- Srinivasarao has taken an active interest in environmental protection by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and Green campaigns, as well as by distributing plants across the village as part of the Clean and Green campaign.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Srinivasarao snuck toward helping those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunization.
H.No: 657, Village & Mandal: Machavaram, District: Guntur, Constituency: Gurajala, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zipcode: 521345.
Mobile No: 7729828608.
Born in Machavaram
Guntur District, Gurajala
Zilla Parishad High School, Machavaram
PVK & PVR Junior College, Dachapalli
TS Reddy Degree College, Piduguralla
Joined in TDP