Vangala Venkata Rama Reddy
District Committee Member, Kulcharam, Narsapur, Medak, Telangana, Congress
Vangala Venkata Rama Reddy is the District Committee Member, Medak from the Congress party. He was born on 15-12-1970 to Narsimhareddy and Janamma in Medak. In 1987, He completed his schooling at ZP high school, Rangampet. He attained Intermediate at Govt junior college, Medak. Venkata Rama Reddy completed his Graduation with a Degree from Tara degree college, Sangareddy.
In 1992, Venkata Rama Reddy started his political journey with the RSS and ABVP and selected as Medak Bag Pravok from the ABVP. He worked as BJYM Mandal President, Kulcharam in 1996. Venkata Rama Reddy joined the Bharatiya Janta Party(BJP) and elected as Mandal President, Kulcharam from the BJP in 1998. He served as District Secretary of BJYM, Medak in 2000.
In 2001, Venkata Rama Reddy joined the Indian National Congress(INC) party under the auspicious of MLA Anthi Reddy Vittal Reddy. In 2004, He elected as Ward Member as well as Vice President from the Congress party. Venkata Rama Reddy also held Mandal, District level positions. At present he serving as District Committee Member, Medak from the Congress party.
He conducted many party meetings, worked hard for the party. Participated in Election Campaigns, Bike Rallies.
- He has done a lot of service in his political career. He solved many problems such as he built School buildings, provided Water Tanks, fought on student’s issues like college infrastructure, student scholarships, Hostel facilities.
- Venkata Rama Reddy also took part in Dharanas, Rasta Rocos on current issues.
- He has done Community Development activities.
- He helped Orphans, old age people gave financial support to them.
- Venkata Rama Reddy provided Essential Things, Masks, and Sanitizers in most of the villages during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- Conducted awareness programs on how to maintain Social Distance and how to prevent COVID-19.