12th Ward Secretary , Party Activist, Yemmiganur, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh , TDP
Valmiki Veeresh is an Indian Politician and current 12th Ward Secretary of Yemmiganur Village of Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education–
Veeresh was born on 1st January 1978, to the couple Mr.Valmiki Narasimhulu and Mrs. Valmiki Laxmamma, and resided at Yemmiganur in Kurnool District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Veeresh occupation is Farmer. He Feels that Agriculture is our wisest pursuit because it will in the end contribute to most of the real wealth, good morals & happiness. Veeresh worked as Town Bank Director in the year 2018.
Career In Politics–
Veeresh has been used to being served since he was a teen and in the year 1990, Veeresh commenced his Political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) political party.
He was unanimously elected as a Ward Secretary of the 12th Ward, to serve the community by constantly attempting for the well-being of the society and articulating his views of service.
After acquiring power and carrying out each activity as his obligation for the well-being of the people, he extends his service, thinking about the welfare of the people in the consciousness and dealing with activities that contribute to the Society’s growth.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- He participated in Cycle Yatras to reach out to the people on the SCS and non-implementation of the provisions of the AP Reorganisation.
- Veeresh was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- He was an enthusiastic participant in TDP Party programmes.
- He conveyed and explained to the public the magnificence of the TDP Party, as well as its emblem and doctrine, to the party officials.
- He consistently arose early, took the initiative for the party, and solved any difficulties that occurred.
- Veerraju was active and played a key role in the party’s development.
- He arranged and participated in meetings at the Mandal and Village levels, and he made speeches to motivate the TDP current party next leaders.
- Veerraju is telling and explaining to the public the hardship and problems brought to the Mudhiraj people in the nation, and how he stood by them in that time.
- Veeresh has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Veeresh is a big fan of Nandamuri Balakrishna and participates in birthday celebrations of not only Balakrishna but also all the Nandamuri family members and many service activities were organized such as food for orphaned children, Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Veeresh fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- He distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Veeresh stepped forward to help them by providing necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- He conducted a Corona Virus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the party volunteered to come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home.
- At the hospital, He also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
సైకిల్ యాత్రలో భాగంగా ..
సైకిల్ యాత్రలో పాల్గొన్న వాల్మీకి వీరేశం గారు.
ఎన్టీఆర్ గారి జయంతి వేడుకల్లో పాల్గున్న వాల్మీకి వీరేశం.