Village President, Malyala, Karimnagar, Telangana, BJP
Valasani Sunil is an Indian politician and current Village President from Malyala Village of Malyala in the respective state of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
Sunil was born on the 03rd of May 1989, to the couple Mr. Valasani Rajamouli and Mrs. Valasani Padma and was raised in Malyala village in the district of Karimnagar, Telangana.
He never believed in any Fancy education, he had a simple educational background as anyone and accomplished his Secondary State Board of Education from ZP High School at Maripelligudem.
Further, he acquired Undergraduation from Government Junior College, located at Jammikunta, and accomplished it in the year 2007.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION-
As he hails from a farming Family & Being born into a rural middle-class family, he has chosen to do Agricultural Occupation as it is the backbone to all other occupations and especially it’s important for humans to survive.
EARLY LIFE IN POLITICS-
He has been interested in politics since a young age, and his passion has led him to become a politician who expects people to succeed as a consequence of his services.
In the year 2018, Sunil began his political career by joining the Bharatiya Janatha Party (BJP) Party founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
From the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a BJP Party Activist worked hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society till 2020.
For his ideological commitment and generous sincerity, the party upgraded his position as a Mandal Working Committee Member and continued to work hard for the betterment of the people.
His unwavering commitment and genuine determination, in the year 2021 earned him the post of Village President from Malyala from BJP where he has contributed immensely.
From the day of inception into politics to the present day, he has been working tirelessly for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions he has been appointed to.
Sunil actively participated in the Telangana movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
During Telangana Movement, Sunil played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
As being a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Sunil has been organized Padayatra and fought for Telangana State along with party members.
Performed a Range of Political Activities shortly after joining the Party-
- During elections in 2020, he actively participated from Dubbaka in the district of Siddipet.
- During Elections, he enthuthisiatically participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to won the party in his locality.
- He joined a large group of people at the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Sunil actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in every meeting organized by the relevant party.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the Party.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings and also organized Party Membership Programs.
Valasani Sunil’s involvement in Yatra’s:
- Sunil has been engaged in the ‘Gandhi Sankalp Yatra’, the 150-km padayatra launched by the BJP in Shivamogga parliamentary seat limits to mark the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
- He has been participated and engaged in the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) Samme.
- Sunil took part in a Praja Sangrama yatra for 40 days which was organized by the BJP’s State President Bandi Sanjay Kumar.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Sunil offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Sunil acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- He distributed Blankets, Fruits to the old age people, donated dresses, food, to the orphans.
- During the crisis, he responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- During the corona epidemic, medicines were distributed free of charge, raising awareness of the need to be careful before contracting corona disease.
ఒకరి చరిత్రలో ఉండటం గొప్ప కాదు, మనకు చరిత్ర ఉండడం గొప్ప.
భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షుడు బండి సంజయ్ గారిని గౌరవప్రధానంగ కలవడం జరిగింది.
బీజేపీ నాయకులు కలిసి ఆర్టీసీ సమ్మె లో పాల్గొన్న సునీల్ గారు..
వినాయక చవితి సందర్భంగా,
బండి సంజయ్ గారి చేతుల మీదుగా బహుమతి అందుకున్న గ్రామ అధ్యక్షుడు వలసాని సునీల్ గారు..
Sunil With Well Known BJP Leaders
State President of BJP Bandi Sanjay
BJYM State Vice President Bhanu Prakash
BJP Leader Anugula Rakesh Reddy
Sunil With BJP Leaders
Born in Malyala
From ZP High School, Maripelligudem
From Government Junior College, Jammikunta
Joined in the BJP
Mandal Working Committee Member
From BJP, Ellanthakunta
From BJP, Malyala