Vadla Venkatesham Chari
Village Youth Leader, Mominkalan, Dharur, Vikarabad, Telangana, TRS
Vadla Venkatesham Chari is an Indian Politician of TRS and Village Youth Leader of Mominkalan Village in Dharur Mandal at Vikarabad District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Childhood and Education:
On the 01st of August 1987, Vadla Venkatesham Chari was born to a couple Mr. Vadla Lingayya and Mrs. Vadla Rangamma resided in the village of Mominkalan in Dharur Mandal at Vikarabad District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Venkatesham Chari acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School at Nagaram in 2005 and completed his IT from Woodend College in Hyderabad.
Soon after accomplishing his education, Vadla Venkatesham Chari started his career by running Wood Work Shop in 2011 in Mominkalan Village. Ever since he started the profession, he simultaneously handling his family responsibilities.
A career in Politics:
Having been greatly motivated by the effort and services offered to the people by the Kalvakunlta Chandra Sekhar Rao, the current Chief Minister of the State of Telangana, Venkatesham Chari, started his political career in 2014 by becoming a member of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS).
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working all the time for the welfare of humankind comprehensively by citing the code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Village Youth Leader of Mominkalan in Dharur Mandal in 2016 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
From the moment he was given the position till now, he has been using all his resources for the people, pursuing his happy life of public welfare, and briefly outlining and following the rules and regulations for the betterment of the party and the interest of the people.
School Development Activities:
- As soon as it came to his notice that there were no proper facilities in the School, new furniture was arranged.
- Venkatesham Chari mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement and Scholarships and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- Venkatesham Chari laid a big platform for the students’ bright future by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in College.
- He politely conversed with the headmaster of a school in Sadashivpet and persuaded 3 poor students to join the school at low fees.
- Every year on the 15th of August, Independence Day, and 26th of January, Republic Day celebrations are held at the school, and cultural events are organized. Plates and prizes are being awarded to the winners of the event.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Venkatesham Chari has performed many social activities in the village, such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the bare essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- If somebody passed away during the Corona period, Venkatesham Chari and the party officials conducted cremation in the community.
- Venkatesham Chari expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families and by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted the Annadhanam Program, which gave food to many people in his community and satisfied their needs.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many problems and gave Pensions like -Widow Pensions,old-age pensions, and Handicapped Pensions, and also dispensed White Ration Cards in the town.
- A free Health Camp and Blood Donation camp have been conducted under the auspicious National Leaders Birth Anniversary in the areas of the weaker section.
- The pandemic had a devastating effect on people’s life. During the Covid crisis, it was challenging for regular people to stay alive.
- During the reign of Carona, he provided the less fortunate with rice bags and other essentials through donations.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruit, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause and provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Venkatesham Chari continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village, as well as others who were in need, received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars.
- The region contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
Biodata of Mr. Vadla Venkatesham Chari
Name: Vadla Venkatesham Chari
Father: Mr. Vadla Lingayya
Mother: Mrs. Vadla Rangamma
Education Qualification: IT
Political Party: TRS
Present Designation: Village Youth Leader
Permanent Address: Mominkalan, Dharur, Vikarabad, Telangana.
Contact No: 9640162255
“Leadership is the creation of an environment in which others can self-actualize in completing the job.”
గ్రామంలో నూతన అభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమానికి శ్రీకారం చుడుతూ ప్రారంభోత్సవ కార్యక్రమంలో వడ్ల వెంకటేశం చారి గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది
అన్న దానం మహా గొప్ప కార్యం కాని ఆకలితో ఉన్నవారికి అవసరం ఉన్నవారికి పెట్టడం పుణ్యఫలమని విశ్వచై అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమమును గ్రామంలో ఏర్పాటు చేసి పేదవాలి ఆకలిని తీర్చడం జరిగింది.
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్రం కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.
On the Occasion of Meeting
తెలంగాణ బీసీ సంక్షేమ జాతీయ అద్యక్షులు “ఆర్ కృష్ణయ్య ” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.