District Leader, TRS, Marepally, Anumula, Nalgonda, Telangana.
Laxmaiah is the District Leader of Nalgonda from the TRS Party. He was born on 16-02-1970 to Ramachandaraiah in Marepally village of Anumula Mandal, Nalgonda District. In 1987, He has Studied his SSC Standard from ZPHS at Miryalaguda Bakalwadi.
In 1990, Ha has completed his Intermediate(CEC) from Govt Junior college Miryalaguda. In 1995, He attained his Graduation with BA from Osmania University at Hyderabad. From 1995-1997, He completed ITI(Machinist) from Govt ITI College at Nalgonda.
In 1992, He was Typist Technical Skills. In 1998, he was the RMP(PMP) Private Medical Practise. He was the RMP Doctor.
Laxmaiah started his political journey in 1990 with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) and was the Active Member. In 1995, he contested has a Sarpanch of Marepally from the TDP and Lost Post. In 2014, Laxmaiah’s wife Saraswathi contested as an MPTC of Anumula Mandal from the TDP but she Lost the Post.
Laxmaiah joined the TRS(Telangana Rashtra Samithi) Party and was the Active Leader. Laxmaiah is the District Leader of Nalgonda from the TRS Paty.
On 12-08-1998, Laxmaiah married Saraswathi and has 2 children. One Son Name Rakesh and Daughter is Madhavi.
He and his family were actively involved in the celebrations of Sri Venkateswara Swamy.
He organized sports competitions for the youth in the village (cricket, kabaddi) and gave them promotional prizes and prize money.
He built a water tank at Marepally School.
Laxmaiah was provided financial assistance to the family of those who died in the village.
He provided pensions and a government scheme to everyone entitled in the village.
Laxmaiah cares if anyone in the village is in danger.
He is a gentleman in the village who makes justice happen to everyone.
Laxmaiah was the one who provided healing to the people in the village when they got sick.
He is an RMP Doctor who provides free medical care to the public.
Laxmaiah has done several development programs with TDP MLA candidate Tera Chinnapa Reddy
He has been worked hard for the success of the Tera Chinnapa Reddy MLC candidate.
Laxmaiah was worked hard for Nagarjuna Sagar candidate Nomula Narsimhaiah MLA win.
He carried out various development programs in the village with the MLA.
- He distributed essential things to the Tribal people in their area.
- Laxmaiah distributed meals to the Roadside people during the COVID-19 and conducted Free Mediacal camps in his Area.
- He distributed many kits like Essential things, Masks, and sanitizer in his area during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- Laxmaiah was Provided food & Vegetables to Poor people during lockdown time.
- He distributed essentials things, Masks, and sanitizer during the lockdown time.
- Laxmaiah provided meals to the Migrates and distributed Essential things to the Poor People.
- He distributed Food, Vegetables, Fruits to the Poor people & Migrates.
- Laxmaiah Distributed Essential Needs in Pandemic COVID-19 time.
- He has created Awareness on how to practice Social Distance.
- The complete Town was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.