Upperla Ananda Prasad
Senior Leader, Enkoor, Khammam, Wyra, Telangana, INC
Upperla Ananda Prasad is an Indian Politician of the INC Party and Senior Leader of Enkoor in Khammam District, Telangana.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 03rd of August, 1967, Ananda Prasad was born to the couple Mr Upperla Kotaiah& Mrs Upperla Susheela and raised in Enkoor Village of Khammam District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In 1983, Ananda Prasad obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School, placed at Enkoor in Khammam, and in 1985 completed his Intermediate course from GJC Junior College in Wyra, from Telangana.
DEMOCRATIC CAREER IN INC-
Many political leaders among who, influenced Ananda Prasad are Late Sri. Rajiv Gandhi and Sri YS. Rajasekhara Reddy. Ananda Prasad is an ardent follower of the late Chief Minister of AP Sri YS. Rajasekhara Reddy.
In 20041989, Ananda Prasad joined the Indian Congress Party (INC). He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the INC Party Activist and working all the time for the welfare of humankind comprehensively. As a part of INC, Ananda Prasad expressed keen interest and performed every activity to recognize the respective party till 1992.
In 1993, For his impressive performance during his services, Ananda Prasad was designated as the Mandal Secretary from INC of Enkoor Mandal to serve the people in all ways by working all the time for the benefit of humanity thoroughly, citing the code of conduct and disciplinary concerns till 2000.
He has been served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement and performing desperate service to the community and the goodness of the people.
As a Telangana Activist –
During Telangana Movement, Ananda Prasad played an active role and fought to create a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
As a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Ananda Prasad organized Padayatra and fought for Telangana State along with party members.
He participated in many social Programs and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s to form Telangana as a separate State.
He set up a Vanta Varpu during the period of Rasta Roko, and in Sakala Jamula Samme, Bahiranga Saba programs, and many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement.
He formed Youth students to fight for the Telangana State and to bring Telangana as a separate state.
Activities Performed Recently-
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, and Clearance Drainage systems.
- He has conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
- Ramulu Naik contested as an independent candidate for the position of MLA of Wyra Constituency and was highly supported by Ananda Prasad.
- He has taken an active interest in environmental protection by participating in the Palle Pragathi Program, the Haritha Haram Program, the Clean and Green Program, and planting trees in the hamlet.
- An amount from the CM Relief Fund was also handed over for rural development and the people of the village.
- Kalyana Lakshmi cheques and Shadi Mubarak cheques were handed over to the villagers on behalf of the government.
- Ananda Prasad distributed Health Sree cards to the needy to assist them at the hospital during crises.
- Concerning necessities and farmers’ concerns over grain purchases, there were sit-ins. Indhiramma Houses pushed for communal halls in school buildings.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many problems and gave Pensions like Widow pensions,old-age pensions, and Handicapped pensions, and also dispensed White Ration Cards to the village.
- Ananda Prasad continues to struggle to abolish the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society and for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
Covid-19 Pandemic Services :
- Ananda Prasad distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Ananda Prasad came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to those affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor for 20 to 40 days and also contributed to them financially.
- An awareness program has been conducted to spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the town’s safety as part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic.
- He looked after the people and was constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Biodata of Mr.Upperla Ananda Prasad
Name: Upperla Ananda Prasad
Father: Mr. Upperla Kotaiah
Mother: Mrs. Upperla Susheela
Education Qualification: Intermediate
Political Party: INC
Present Designation: Senior Leader
Permanent Address: Enkoor, Khammam, Wyra, Telangana
Contact No: 7848580087
“True leaders don’t create followers. they create more Leaders.”
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్రం కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ నాయకురాలిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాల గురించి మరొక్కసారి చర్చిండం జరిగింది.