Village President, Yousufpet, Papannapet, Medak, Telangana, TRS
Uppari Shekhar is the Village President of Yousufpet, Papannapet Mandal, and a Dedicated Leader of the TRS party. He was born on 15th May 1988 to the couple Venkatesham and Manamma in Yousufpet.
In 2003, Shekhar earned his Board of Secondary Education from ZP high School, Yousufpet and from 2003-2005 he completed Intermediate from Govt junior college, Papannapet. In 2012, Shekhar received his Graduation(Degree) from Govt Degree college, Medak. He gets into higher education with his Post Graduation(PG). In 2016, Shekhar attained PG from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Medak.
He has been associated with the ABVP since his college days. Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) is a right-wing all-India student organization affiliated with the Hindu nationalist Rashtriya Svayamsevak Sangh(RSS). It is India’s third-largest student organization with more than three million members.
He was selected and served as College President. In 2008, Shekhar entered into Politics and has started his Political Career as a Member of the Indian National Congress(INC) party.
In 2015, He took charge as Mandal General Secretary from Papannapet. Due to his active participation, the party officials chose him as Youth Leader from Yousufpet. Then after Shekhar resigned from the Congress party. In 2018, He switches over the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) party and took part in party responsibilities.
Shekhar has succeeded as the Youth Leader again from Yousufpet village. His humble service captivated the minds of the people, hoping that they would connect with him.
Shekhar has been successful in solving people’s problems in his political career. The people of Yousufpet considered the Shekhar regime to be the Leadership of the people. He has simplicity, flexibility, and transparency in the people under his leadership.
The villagers elected Shekhar as Village President of Yousufpet, Papannapet Mandal from the TRS party in the belief that he would continue his services.
- Shekhar also worked as a Social Activist from the Yousufpet village. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- He made him always available for the people of Yousufpet to solve their needs irrespective of time
- As a part of Environmental Protection, Shekhar has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- Distributed clothes, food, assisted money for the poor.
- On the occasion of Birth, Death Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Shekhar conducted blood donations, eye camps.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Venkat handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
- Shekhar is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job.
Shekhar’s Contribution during the Covid Crisis
-Pandemic hit the people’s lives very badly. Ordinary people could not survive during the Covid crisis
-As a responsible leader Shekhar gave his contribution even during the covid time.
-In the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
-He provided food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
-Shekhar put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Delivered food, supplements for the covid victims by home delivery.
బతుకమ్మ చీరల పంపిణీ
గ్రామ ప్రజలకు బతుకమ్మ చీరలు పంపిణీ చేస్తున్న గ్రామ అధ్యక్షుడు శేఖర్ గారు
పునాదుల గర్జన పాంఫ్లెట్స్ విడుదల చేస్తూన్న TRS నాయకులు
Shekhar took part in various TRS Party Activities
Party Events Videos
Born in Yousufpet
from Govt junior college, Papannapet
from Govt Degree college, Medak
from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Medak
through the Congress party
Mandal General Secretary
from the congress party
Joined in the TRS party
of Yousufpet, Papannapet Mandal