BC Cell State Secretary, Sasanakota, Parigi Mandal, Sri Sathya Sai District, Penukonda, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Upparagovindudappa Venkatesh is an Indian Politician of TDP and BC Cell State Secretary of Sasanakota Village, Parigi Mandal, Sri Sathya Sai District, Penukonda in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 02nd October 1980, Venkatesh was born to the couple of Mr: Upparagovindudappa Govindappa and Mrs: Upparagovindudappa Mangamma in the village of Sasanakota, Parigi Mandal, Sri Sathya Sai District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1998, Venkatesh acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Sasanakota, Parigi Mandal, Sri Sathya Sai District.
Upparagovindudappa Venkatesh began his Professional Career by started working as a Contractor and Real Estate, and ever since he started the profession he simulteneously handling his family responsibilities.
A career in Politics:
In the year 1994, Upparagovindudappa Venkatesh began his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Upparagovindudappa Venkatesh was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagation of its principles at the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Mandal Telugu Yuvatha Vice President of Parigi Mandal from TRS in 2004 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
In the year 2014, Venkatesh was promoted as District Telugu Yuvatha Spokesperson of Chittoor District for 2times.
He was elected as Village Vice Sarpanch in the Village of Sasanakota, Parigi Mandal in the year 2013-2019.
Later, he was assigned as BC Cell State Secretary in Telangana in the year 2022.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- In the hamlet, Venkatesh was digging boreholes and installing pipes.
- Venkatesh is the one who raises the finger at the police station and addresses village-related problems.
- In hospitals, Venkatesh gives free service to the Poor.
He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Venkatesh expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in society.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socio-economic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- Whenever political leaders’ birthdays are celebrated, Venkatesh takes the opportunity to commemorate the event by arranging a blood donation camp and conducting an Annadanam event in his hometown.
- Venkatesh continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- Venkatesh is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Venkatesh snuck toward helping those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunization.
Born in Sasanakota
Parigi Mandal, Sri Sathya Sai District, Penukonda
Zilla Parishad High School, Sasanakota, Parigi Mandal, Sri Sathya Sai District.
Joined in TDP
Mandal Telugu Yuvatha Vice President
of Parigi Mandal
Village Vice Sarpanch
of Sasanakota, Parigi Mandal
District Telugu Yuvatha Vice President
of Chittoor District.
BC Cell State Secretary