Ummannagari Bucha Goud
Party Leader, Talelma, Andole, Sangareddy, Telangana, BJP
Ummannagari Bucha Goud is an Indian politician and Party Leader of Talelma from the political party BJP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
He was born on August 16, 1998, in the place of Talelma, to a couple named Managamma and Ramagoud.
In 2015, He acquired his Secondary Board of Education at ZP High School located at Maravelli and Studied Intermediate from Sriteja Junior College, Sangareddy in 2017.
Later in 2020, He Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree at Tara Degree College, Sangareddy, and followed his master’s in 2022 from St Martins engineering college.
CAREER IN POLITICS
Bucha Goud joined the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) is a right-wing all-India student organization affiliated with the Hindu nationalist Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh.
In 2015, As a Sriteja College President from ABVP, he contributed to the betterment of students, working relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the organization’s growth, and giving desperate service to the college.
He debuted into active politics in 2017 through the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and has been an Active Member working all day for the party development by attending every scheduled meeting.
During his tenure as Town Secretary of Sangareddy in 2017, he exhibited his dedication to society by tirelessly advocating for their well-being, Town growth, and putting out great effort for the benefit of all people.
Bucha Goud was serving as the BJP Leader to serve the people in all ways by working thoroughly all the time for the benefit of humanity, citing code of conduct and disciplinary concerns.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every year, he organizes a celebration in the hamlet to commemorate Freedom fighter’s birth and death anniversary and also performs cultural and traditional events in the schools.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- He has taken an active interest in environmental protection by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the hamlet.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, He participated in Swachh Bharat Program with the slogan “One step towards cleanliness.”
- He actively participated in the Palle Pragathi program, which aims to improve rural sanitation and develop the green cover.
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- BJP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- A gathering was organized to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting preventative measures in order to prevent the Corona Epidemic from spreading.
- When the coronavirus was successfully eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not subjected to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was launched in response to Prime Minister Modi’s request to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunization.
- During the pandemic, a door-to-door survey was conducted to promote awareness about the virus and advise safety procedures.
- During the corona pandemic, free medications were supplied to raise awareness about the need of being cautious before getting the sickness.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.