Party Activist, Devarayapalli, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Pasupuleti Umasankar Royal is an Indian Politician and Party Activist of Devarayapalli from the Political Party TDP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
On the 10th of April 1989, Umasankar was born to the parents of Ananda Rao and Padmavathi in the Village of Devarayapalli.
In 2003, He acquired his Secondary Board Of Education from Sri Ragavendra High School, Atmakur, and Intermediate from Sri Ragavendra Junior College at Atmakur in 2007.
CAREER IN POLITICS
Umasankar was drawn into active politics in 2009 through the Praja Rajyam Party (PRP) is an Indian political party and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member
As a Mandal Convenor in 2010, he demonstrated his commitment to the Students by continuously working for their well-being, college development, and striving hard for their benefit of them.
He quit the PRP and joined the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and has been a Party Activist working all day for Party development and attending every scheduled Party meeting.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the Eye Camps in the village and provided Spectacles. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy and needy people. Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- TDP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
నిత్యావసర సరుకుల పంపిణీ
కరోనా సమయంలో ఇంటింటికీ వెళ్లి సామజిక దూరం పాటిస్తూ నిత్యావసర సరుకులు, కూరగాయలను అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో నిత్యావసర సరుకులను, కూరగాయలను ప్యాకింగ్ చేస్తున్న సందర్భము..