Party Activist, Daburuvaripalle, Obuladevaracheruvu, Anantapur, Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh, BSP.
Ullala Mohan is an Indian Politician and Party Activist of Daburuvaripalle in Anantapur District from the Political Party BSP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 02nd of February 1989, Mohan was born to the couple Mr. Ullala Umapathi and Mrs. Ullala Narsamma in the Village of Daburuvaripalle in Obuladevaracheruvu Mandal of Anantapur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Mohan obtained his Secondary School Certificate from Zilla Parishad High School located at Kondakamarla in Anantapur District.
Basically, Mohan hails from an Agricultural family. On the one hand, he was continuing his occupational career(Farming) by sustaining his occupational work continuing from his hereditary, and on the other hand, he was handling the family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Mohan has a huge political career. He came into politics with great interest and with the idea of serving the people.
While continuing his studies in 2010, with a passion for Politics, Mohan joined Bahujan Samaj Party(BSP) as a Member and started rendering service to the people irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion for the growth and development of Backward Classes along with religious.
As soon as Mohan entered politics, he served as a Party Activist of BSP and provided services to bring a solution to the problems faced by people and to continue his duties and serve people in all the way.
Although growing politically, on the one hand, Being working hard for the welfare of the people with the positions assigned to him simultaneously working as a Social Activist to be closer in terms of service to the people on the other.
From the moment he was given the positions till now he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare and briefly outlining and following the rules and regulations for the betterment of the party as well as the welfare of the people.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- During Telangana Movement, Mohan played an active role and fought for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
- Mohan is actively involved in the programs organized by the BSP. He conveyed and explained to the people about the greatness of the Party all over the constituency.
- Mohan also carries forward organizing BSP Cader camps and holding meetings to discuss the functions and Performance of the BSP.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Mohan will be at the forefront of the problem.
- Mohan is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- Mohan has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crisis.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- In case of any problems with the land of the SC, ST, BC people, he remained in the position and argued cases and handed over the lands to them.
- Mohan came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period. Mohan came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of village.
H.No: 4-52, Colony: SC Colony, Village: Daburuvaripalle, Mandal: Obuladevaracheruvu, District: Anantapur, Constituency: Puttaparthi, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zipcode: 515531.
Mobile: 93900 06080, 79897 51832.
పార్టీ కార్యకర్త గా
రాజకీయ పార్టీ BSP నుండి అనంతపురం జిల్లా డబురువారిపల్లికి ఉల్లాల్ మోహన్ గారు పార్టీ కార్యకర్త గా తన బాధ్యతలను నిర్వర్తిస్తున్నారు.
పల్లె పల్లెకు అంబేద్కర్ కార్యక్రమం ప్రారంభం
Born in Daburuvaripalle Village
of Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
Studied SSC Standard
from Zilla Parishad High School, Kondakamarla
Joined in the BSP