BJYM OBC Morcha President, Jillelguda, Ranga Reddy, Maheshwaram, Telangana, BJP
Tummala Ramesh is an Indian Politician and current BJYM OBC Morcha President from Ranga Reddy district of Telangana state.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
He was born to a couple Mr. Tummala Anjaiah & Mr.Tummala Sumithra on 22nd-February-1980 and grown up in the census town of Cheepunuthala village of Talakondapalle Mandal of Mahbubnagar district in the Indian state of Telangana.
In the year 1995, he studied his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School resided at Talakondapalle. Later, he went on graduate from KDR Junior college located at Amangal of Mahbubnagar and discontinued in the year 1996.
EARLY POLITICAL CAREER-
From an early age he has been interested in politics, and his interest turned him into a Politician who expected happiness in the people through his services.
In the decade 1996, Ramesh has begun his political career by joining the Rastriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) which is an Indian right-wing, Hindu nationalist, paramilitary volunteer organization.
He worked in the assigned by discharging his duties with a code of conduct. As being a part of RSS, Ramesh expressed a keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party till the year 2007.
To expand his services he left over the RSS and joined the BJP Bharatiya Janatha Party Party founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
From the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a BJP party Activist worked hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate service to society through the designation he has been appointed.
In the year 2010, he upgraded his position to BJYM Vice President from Ummadi Saroornagar Mandal.
From the date, he was appointed he exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Vice President and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind till 2014.
As being a part of the BJP, Ramesh expresses keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
Despite the handing over of responsibilities, the BJP was dazzled by Ramesh’s diligence, and in 2014, promoted him as the BJYM General Secretary. So he can stay close to the people and do things that will benefit them.
He contested for the admirable position of MPTC in 2014 and unfortunately, he lost the position with a slim margin of votes.
He gained the people’s affection after serving in the assigned roles in the BJP, the following next year he enhanced in the post as BJYM President from Jillelguda Corporation in 2015. He has been used all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare till 2019.
In 2019, he competed for the honorable position of Meerpet Municipal Corporator, but he was defeated by a razor-thin margin of votes.
Despite Carrying out his duties as a BJYM President after joining the BJP Party, In the period 2020, he further expanded his responsibilities as BJYM OBC Morcha President by providing assistance to the poor through his authority.
From the beginning of his political career to the present, he has worked incredibly hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and society, and has rendered desperate service to society through the designations he has been appointed to.
Ramesh played an Active Role during Elections-
In the year 2019, He elected and served as a full-time In -charge in Dubbaka Elections.
Ramesh used his influence to get bigger roles and had gained recognition as an excellent Incharge in election campaign manager and was dubbed a master strategist.
Performed a Range of Political Activities shortly after joining the BJP Party-
- He enthusiastically engages in the Door-to-Door election campaign and works hard to bring in more voters to won the party in his locality.
- He was arrested 30 times at a time when he was fully interested and actively participated in party meetings and functions.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Ramesh explained to the people about the welfare and development activities done by the respective Party.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the BJP party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Ramesh actively developed the Party’s initiatives and participates in them.
- When he was the OBC Morcha President, he fought and went on a massive hunger strike over pension issues such as widow pensions, old-age pensions, and handicapped pensions, as well as double bedroom concerns in the Meerpet Municipal Corporation.
School Development Programs have been undertaken by Ramesh.
- He solved every single problem faced by the students in the school and College.
- He arranged all the facilities in the school without any restriction for a single student.
- In 2015, Ramesh mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement and Scholarships and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- Ramesh laid a big platform for the students’ bright future by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in Schools & Colleges.
- Every year on 26th January Republic Day celebrations are held at the school and cultural events are organized and plates and prizes being awarded to the winners of the event.
- He helps impoverished kids and contributes money to them.
Services Rendered during dreadful Pandemic:
During First Wave of Corona-
- Ramesh provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He has asked the government to include the cost of corona illness treatment in the Arogyasree card, claiming that the booming corona disease is killing middle-class and impoverished families who cannot afford proper treatment at home.
- He constantly prays for the corona victims that they should get well soon in these critical periods.
- Ramesh provided 18kgs of Rice medicines to those in the home quartine who were infected with the desired disease.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
During the Second Wave of Corona-
- Ramesh stepped forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Ramesh moved forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provided financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and delivered varities of food to the poor, and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
Our greatest glory is not in never falling… but in rising every time we fall…
Service Rendered during dreadful Pandemic COVID-19
నిత్యావసర వస్తువులు పంపిణీ
మహమ్మారి కరోనా సమయంలో నిస్సహాయ స్థితిలో ఉన్న నిరుపేదలకు కూరగాయలు మరియు నిత్యావసర సరుకులు అందచేయడం జరిగింది..