Village Youth Leader, Gangireddypalle Village, Udayagiri Mandal, Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Thuraka Venkatesh is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and Village Youth Leader of Gangireddypalle Village, Udayagiri Mandal, Nellore District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 16th August 1994, Thuraka Venkatesh was born to the couple of Mr: Thuraka Ramanayya and Mrs: Thuraka balamma in the village of Gangireddypalle, Udayagiri Mandal Nellore District.
In the year 2008, Thuraka Venkatesh acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Udayagiri and completed his Intermediate from APJ Abdul Kalam Junior College at Udayagiri Mandal, Nellore District in the year 2010.
He finished his Graduation from APJ Abdul Kalam Degree College at Udayagiri Mandal, Nellore District in the year 2013.
Thuraka Venkatesh began his Professional Career and started Civil work, and ever since he started the profession he simulteneously handled his family responsibilities.
Career in Politics:
In the year 2012, Thuraka Venkatesh began his political career by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP), which was enchanted by the services rendered to the people and started to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
He was designated as the Village Youth Leader of Gangireddypalle, Nellore District from YSRCP, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He was also appointed as a Social Media Active Member of Udayagiri Mandal Nellore District in the year 2018.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Venkatesh provides fruits and vegetables to the poor in the name of Jagan and Nagarjuna.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- Venkatesh conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the party, and the symbol, and ideology of the YSRCP Party to the party leaders.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Venkatesh is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Venkatesh was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take various schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them to get the benefit.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Venkatesh continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for their survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Venkatesh offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Venkatesh is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Nandrada Venkatesh offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Venkatesh acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Venkatesh responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
ప్రస్తుత ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పర్యాటక, సాంస్కృతిక మరియు యువజనాభివృద్ధి శాఖ మంత్రి రోజా గారిని సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
వర్ధంతి సందర్బంగా అన్నదానం
ప్రగతి ఛారిటీలో క్రీ శే . దేవాండ్ల పదమ గారి రెండొవ వర్ధంతి సందర్బంగా అన్నదానం చేయడం జరిగింది