Telangana Rashtra Rajaka Abhivrudhi Sangam State President, Mahabubabad, Telangana, TRS
Thupakula Ramachander is an Indian Politician and current Telangana Rashtra Rajaka Abhivrudhi Sangam State President, in the respective state of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 10th of October 1988, Ramachander was born in Dornakal village of Mahabubabad District in the state of Telangana to the couple Mr. Thupakula Satyanarayana & Mrs. Thupakula Seethamma.
In the year 2004, he received his higher board of education from Sri Vivekananda High School resided at Dornakal. Further, in 2006, he went on undergraduate from DD Junior College, located at Dornakal. Later he acquired a bachelor’s degree from SRM BGNR college situated at Khammam. He earned an MBA (Master of Business Administration) from Sri Hindu College placed at Vanastalipuram.
EARLY LIFE IN POLITICS-
He has been interested in politics since a young age, and his passion has led him to become a politician who expects people to succeed as a consequence of his services.
In the year 2001, Ramachander began his political career by joining the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is an Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of TRS, Ramachander expressed a keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
His unwavering commitment and genuine determination, in the year 2004 earned him the post of Mandal President from Dornakal from TRS where he has contributed immensely till 2006.
His ideological commitment and generous sincerity gained him election as the District Vice President from Warangal in the period 2006 from TRS and continued to work hard for the betterment of the people till 2009.
For his constant dedication and efforts for the welfare of the people, Ramachander was designated with the Position as Telangana Rashtra Rajaka Abhivrudhi Sangam State President and working hard to put an end to the problems and inconvenience of humankind.
From the day of inception into politics to the present day, he has been working tirelessly for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions he has been appointed to.
Ramachander actively participated in the Telangana movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
During Telangana Movement, Ramachander played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
Maha Dharna was held at the Clock Tower Center for the separate state of Telangana.
As being a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Ramachander has been organized Padayatra and fought for Telangana State along with party members.
Under the auspices of the Telangana movement, non-stop protests were held for 25 days.
He has been engaged in dharnas and rallies during continuous movement.
He was jailed twice during the Telangana agitation and spent 16 days in prison the first time and 9 days the second time.
Ramachander organized a blood donation camp in the village every year and donated blood to the extreme people in Mahabubabad through the TRS Political Party.
This program has started with the thought of no INDIAN should die with lack of blood and by implementing into reality started a group with countable members and started donating all the blood- Normal groups, Negative Groups, Rare Groups across INDIA with the help of donors.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- Ramachander has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Ramachander fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Ramachander distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Ramachander offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Ramachander acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- He distributed Blankets, Fruits to the old age people, donated dresses, food, to the orphans.
- During the crisis, he responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- During the corona epidemic, medicines were distributed free of charge, raising awareness of the need to be careful before contracting corona disease.
ధర్నాలో పాల్గొన్న టీఆర్ఎస్వీ రాష్ట్ర ఉపాధ్యక్షుడు రామచందర్ గారు..
దిష్టి బొమ్మ దగ్దం
తెరాస నాయకులతో కలిసి దిష్టి బొమ్మ దగ్దం చేసిన రామచందర్ గారు..
సకుల జనుల సమ్మె
రామచందర్ తెలంగాణ నుండి ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ నుండి విడిపోవడానికి మరియు తెలంగాణను ప్రత్యేక రాష్ట్రంగా ఏర్పాటు చేయడానికి తెలంగాణ ఉద్యమంలో సకుల జనుల సమ్మెలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.