OBC District Secretary, Alair, Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri, Telangana, BJP
Thuniki Dasharatha is an Indian Politician of BJP and OBC Morcha District Secretary of Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
On the 10th of July 1975, Thuniki Dasharatha was born to a couple Mr. and Mrs. Thuniki Rashaiah resided in the village of Alair in Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 1991, Thuniki Dasharatha acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Alair and completed his 2-years course of Intermediate from Government Junior College located at Alair in the year 1993.
He finished his Graduation from Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University in Hyderabad and obtained his BPED(Pet) from Amaravathi University located at Maharastra in the year 2012.
A career in Politics:
From 1990-1991, Dasharatha entered politics with a passion for serving the people by joining the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad(ABVP) as an Active Member to promote the right perspective on the need for holistic and sustainable development in stud
He was designated as the ABVP Town President from Arp Camp in Yedapalle Mandal in the year 2019, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
Dasharatha protest dharna and Rasta Roko for the problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Mandal President of Alair Mandal at Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri District in the year 1992-1994 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Dasharatha was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being Division Bahupramukh of Alair in the year 1994-1996.
Dasharatha visits Kompur, Bangalore, Tirupathi, Bombay, and certain other cities to take part in the National Conference.
In the year 1998, Dasharatha joined in Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) and turned into a politician to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Dasharatha takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity as a Party Activist executing his responsibilities by a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the BJYM Town President of Alair by BJP in 2000, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of BJYM Mandal President of Alair in Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri District in the year 2000-2002 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
His ongoing dedication and true attention gained him the elected position of District Executive Member of Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri in 2002-2004, and he has since served the welfare of society by carrying out his duties properly and by the rules and regulations.
During the Telangana Movement, the police took Dasharatha into custody and placed him in Bhonagiri Sub Jail for fourteen days.
When the Aleru railway gate was blocked, Dasharatha and the Honorable Railway Minister Bandaru Dattatreya attempted to reopen it, but Terasa party leaders obstructed the reopening. To successfully reopen the railway gate, the BJP officials met with Gongidi Sunitha, the convener of the Akhika Paksha Committee, went on a 30-day hunger strike, and then reopened the gate.
Dasharatha was promoted as the Town President of Alair from the BJP party in 2018-2019 after receiving the authority and carrying out all operations as his commitment to the welfare of the people and by carrying out his full compliance with a code of conduct and also for the benefit of the recognition.
In recognition of his continued service in the year 2020-2021, the party not only promoted him to the position of Mandal President of Alair from the BJP but also increased his responsibilities to discharge his duties.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service in the year 2022 led to his promotion to the OBC Morcha District Secretary of Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri by the BJP to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
- He participated in many social Programs and was involved in Rasta Roko, Bike Rallies, and Dharnas for the recognition Party and village development activities.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- As a result, Dasharatha and the leaders of the BJYM demonstrated and held numerous dharnas to help create employment opportunities for graduates.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- As a part of environmental protection, Dasharatha has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the village.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for in the village.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socioeconomic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- A free Health Camp and Blood Donation camp have been conducted under the auspicious of the National Leaders Birth Anniversary in the areas of the weaker section.
- Many social and welfare activities have been performed through the foundation for the needy and poor with a Motto to serve the People.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He is very supportive of the women’s welfare societies in the village and works hard for the growth and development of the societies.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- The pandemic had a devastating effect on people’s life. During the Covid crisis, it was challenging for regular people to stay alive.
- Dasharatha was a responsible leader who maintained to contribute even when the situation was terrible.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruits, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause and provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- He provided PPT kits for the doctors who have served a lot during the pandemic. He provided all kinds of facilities to Corona Victims.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and emergency personnel.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, he has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program Dasharatha has been conducted.
- He offered sufferers of the covid virus financial assistance and the provision of vitamin pills, masks, and sanitizers.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Dasharatha continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village, as well as others who were in need, received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars that were conducted.
- The region that is contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
H.No: 1-1, Village&Mandal: Alair, District: Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri, Constituency: Alair, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 508101.
Mobile No: 9912454519.
Biography of Thuniki Dasharatha
|Full Name||Thuniki Dasharatha
|Date of Birth||10-07-1975|
|Father Name||Thuniki Rashaiah|
|Marital Status||-Not Allowed-|
|Designation||OBC Morcha District Secretary|
|Permanent/ Residential Address||1-1, Alair, Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri, Telangana
|Mobile Number||99124 54519.|
దశరథ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి పే-స్కేల్ జీవోను వెంటనే విడుదల చేయాలి అని నిరవధిక సమ్మె చేయడం జరిగింది.
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్రం కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.
హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమం
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా మొక్కలు నాటడం జరిగింది.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించి పాంఫ్లెట్స్ పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది.
గ్రామా అభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా గ్రామంలో నీటి సమస్యలు తొలిగించడానికి దశరథ గారు గ్రామా ప్రజల కోసం నీళ్ల ట్యాంకర్ తెప్పించడం జరిగింది.
ప్రజల సమస్యలను అధికారికి వివరిస్తూ వినతి పత్రాన్ని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
On the Occasion of Meeting
భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షుడు “బండి సంజయ్ కుమార్” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
ఈశాన్య ప్రాంత అభివృద్ధి మంత్రి, ఎంపీ సికింద్రాబాద్ “గంగాపురం కిషన్ రెడ్డి” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
దుబ్బాక శాసనసభ్యులు “మాధవనేని రఘునందన్ రావు” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
హర్యానా రాష్ట్ర గవర్నర్ మరియు మాజీ లోక్ సభ సభ్యులు “బండారు దత్తాత్రేయ” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకమగు కలవడం జరిగింది.
భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ OBC మోర్చా జాతీయ అధ్యక్షుడు కే. లక్ష్మణ్ గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
టాలీవుడ్ ఆక్టర్ బాబు మోహన్ గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన తుమికి దశరథ గారు.
టాలీవుడ్ ఆక్టర్ సాయి కిరణ్ రామ్ గారు మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన తుమికి దశరథ గారు.
Thuniki Dasharatha Meet Prominent Leaders
News Paper Clippings
Born in Alair
Studied SSC Standard
From Zilla Parishad High School located at Alair
From Government Junior College at Alair
From Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University at Hyderabad
From Amaravathi University at Maharastra
Joined in ABVP
ABVP Town President
Of Alair Mandal at Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri District
Of Alair Mandal at Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri District
Joined in BJP
BJYM Town President
Of Alair, BJP
BJYM Mandal President
Of Alair in Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri District, BJP
District Executive Member
Of Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri District, BJP
Of Alair, BJP
Of Alair, BJP
OBC Morcha District Secretary
Of Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri, BJP