Senior Leader, Advocate, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad, Uppal, Medchal–Malkajgiri, Telangana, BJP.
Thungunoori Balaraju is an Indian Politician and Current Senior Leader from the Political Party BJP and serving as an Advocate.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
Balaraju acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Chaitanya Bharathi High School located at Uppal, Hyderabad.
He completed his Graduation course with a Degree of B.Com and in the year 2011, Chaitanya attained his Undergraduate law degree(Bachelor of Laws) from Mahatma Gandhi law College affiliated with Osmania University in Hyderabad.
He received his postgraduate academic degree LLM ( Masters of Law) from Osmania University. After receiving the certificate of law, Balaraju began his Professional career as an Advocate by solving the issues raised in society.
AS A COACH AND INSTRUCTOR:
Balaraju has been fascinated by Martial Arts since childhood. He learned the fundamentals related to Kung-Fu in his teens. While performing his duties, Balaraju attends regular practice sessions and undertakes private training to maintain the required standard of fitness.
He has been a student of martial arts for almost 20 years and an instructor for 15 of such years. In his quest for knowledge, he never misses an opportunity to educate with his diverse group of professors and peers in India.
n the year 2008, he advanced to the position of Coach in India, and he is now the indisputable Coach for the India Muaythai Organization, where he continues to coach his students with higher spirits and enthusiasm.
He has been serving as the President of the Taekwondo Association of Telangana located at Ramanthapur, Hyderabad.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Shortly after the end of his studies, he entered politics by joining the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) under the auspicious of Narendra Modi the Present Prime Minister of India.
Balaraju has been representing the BJP and contributing to the development of society since the day he joined the party, by executing out his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
With the idea of providing services to people even diplomatically, Balaraju served as the Party Activist of BJP and performed very hard for the victory of the party to the date.
- A fund-raising drive has been announced for the construction of a holy Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. As part of the construction of an unprecedented Sri Rama Mandir in Ayodhya, he, along with his party members helped raise funds for the entire city.
- Balaraju is a regular attendee at the village’s party meetings and lends his support to the village’s leaders.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- During elections, he actively participates in the door-to-door campaign and works hard to bring in more Democrats to help the candidates win in his community.
- When the government makes anti-decisions, Balaraju steps up to fight for the betterment of society as a whole.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village to help the party grow, and he courteously accepts the work assigned by higher authorities and is totally immersed in remedying any issues raised on any topic.
– Balaraju as a self-defence instructor trained women well, by the way, to protect themselves from evildoers.
– Balaraju is constantly available to the underprivileged and provides them with essentials and services, all under the supervision of former MLA and Ramanthapur municipal council members.
– He provided financial assistance to the village’s impoverished residents as well as other forms of assistance. Balaraju will be accessible to the residents of the village through their difficult times.
– He took an active part in ensuring assistance programs for the impoverished and aiding them in surviving their life.
– An anti-government dharna and protest were planned under the auspices of the Bhagyanagara Utsava Samiti to call for the easing of restrictions on Ganesh celebrations as well as the preservation of the cultural grandeur of Bhagyanagara.
– A public meeting was conducted near the Bhagyalakshmi Temple on the first day of the Praja Sangrama Padayatra, which marked the beginning of the journey.
– After the tragedy in Hyderabad, a mourning march was held to demand justice for the child who had been abducted by an unknown assailant. They had demanded the government to apprehend and punish the perpetrator.
Services Rendered By Balaraju During The Pandemic Covid-19:
* Balaraju distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
* Balaraju provided financial and humanitarian aid to those affected by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona.
* During the crisis, Balaraju responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
* He provided the poor with masks, sanitizers, and meals, as well as financial support.
* As part of the attempt to eradicate the corona epidemic, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village for public health and safety.
Appreciation Certificates and Awards
> Received Conformation Certificate of School Games Federation of Telangana State From Government of Telangana-Education Department, Team Telangana Jump Rope Team Participating 55th and 64th SGFI School Games.
> Jump Rope Federation of India Affiliation Certificate handed over as a General Secretary Jump Rope Association of Telangana 2016 to 31st March 2017 and honored Taekwondo 1st Dan Promotion Test Kukkiwon Koriea Certificate From Taekwondo Federation of India (Luck now) on 21st March 2015.
> Balaraju Received Coach Diploma Certificate from The President of Shaolinchuando Association, Chinese Taipei Chang Jing Hwao and a Certificate of Hall of Fame & Best Dao Man of The Year 2007 from International Tinh Vo Dao Federation on 14th Day of July 2007.
> Balaraju Awarded Certificate of Coach Assistant India Team in WMC-IFMA World Muaythai Championships 2007 Held in honour of the 80th Birthday of His Majesty the King of Thailand.
> He Received Certificate of International Referee in Wushu from 20010 Taiwan MAZU Cup International Wushu Competition Taiwan and a Certificate of Push Hands Participation The World Games 2009 Kaohsiung Sports Park Activity-Tai Chi Chuan Demonstrative Event 2009.
> Honoured with a Certificate Merit of Sixth Place 24-Form of Tai-Chi the World Games 2009 Kaohsiung Sports Park Activity-Tai Chi Chuan Demonstrative Event 2009 and Certificate of Diploma.
> He Received Certificate of International Coach which was Issued by World Tai Chi Chuan Federation and National Tai Chi Chuan Association. In 2006, Study Certificate of Shaolin Wushu The Warrior Monk Training Center of Shaolin Monastery, Shangshon Mountain, Shaolin Shee, Denfeng City, Zhungzhu, Pr China .
జస్టిస్ చల్లా కోదండరామ్ తెలంగాణ హైకోర్టు న్యాయమూర్తిగా పదవీ విరమణ పొందారు, ఆ సందర్భముగా వారికి సౌతిండియా అడ్వకేట్స్ జేఏసీ ఘనంగా వారిని సన్మానించడం జరిగింది.
జనవరి 2017, 23 వ జాతీయ తంగ్-ట ఛాంపియన్షిప్, మాస్టర్ తుంగునూరి బాలరాజు మరియు రికార్డ్స్ రాకేష్ గారు జి.ఎచ్ .ఎం.సి. ఇండోర్ స్టేడియంనందు నిర్వహించిన కార్యక్రమానికి చెఫ్ గెస్ట్గా హాజరైన తెరాస ముషీరాబాద్ ఇంచార్ మూట గోపాల్ గారికి సత్కారం చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
26 జనవరి 2017న 23 వ జాతీయ తంగ్త ఛాంపియన్షిప్ ఉప్పల్ మున్సిపల్ స్టేడియంలో నిర్వహించిన ప్రారంభ వేడుకలో పాల్గొన్న బిజెపి ఎమ్మెల్యే కిషన్ రెడ్డి గారు బాలరాజు గారి సేవలకు శాలువాతో సన్మానము చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
ఎన్నికలు మరియు జనరల్ బాడీ సమావేశం
జాతీయ బెల్ట్ రెజ్లింగ్ ఛాంపియన్స్ ఫెలిసిటేషన్ అవార్డు
2007 సంవత్సరంలో నిర్వహించిన కార్యక్రమానికి ముఖ్య అతిథిగ విచ్చేసిన నాయినీ నరసింహ రెడ్డి గారి చేతుల మీదుగా జాతీయ బెల్ట్ రెజ్లింగ్ ఛాంపియన్స్ ఫెలిసిటేషన్ అవార్డును బాలరాజు గారు అందుకోవడం జరిగింది.
నూతనంగా ఎన్నికైన ప్రెసిడెంట్ తైక్వాండో ఫెడరేషన్ ఆఫ్ మిస్టర్ శ్రీ శ్రీ కల్రాజ్ మిశ్రా భారత కేంద్ర కేబినెట్ మంత్రి గారికిప్రెసిడెంట్ తైక్వాండో అసోసియేషన్ ఆఫ్ తెలంగాణ బాలరాజు గారు అభినందనలు తెలిపదం జరిగింది.