Peerzadiguda Municipal Corporation (PMC) President, Founder & Chairman, Peerzadiguda, Medipally, Medchal-Malkajgiri, Medchal, Telangana, INC
Thungathurthi Ravi is an Indeed Politician of INC and current Peerzadiguda Municipal Corporation (PMC) President of Telangana State.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 26th of October 1985, Ravi was born to the couple Mr. Thungathurthi Bikshama Chary and Mrs. Thungathurthi Rameshwaramma and resided at Peerzadiguda in Medchal- Malkajgiri District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2002, Ravi acquired his Secondary Board of Education from the Loyola Convent High School located at Ramanthapur, Hyderabad, and completed his intermediate course at Gitam University at Vizag, Andhra Pradesh in 2019.
In the year 2019, Ravi is pursuing an LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) from Mahatma Gandhi Law College in LB Nagar.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION–
In the year 2016, Ravi Thungathurthi turned into a profession as a Managing Director for RV Infra Constructions at Peerzadiguda in Telangana, and ever since he commenced he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE–
Ravi has been used to being served since he was a teen. While pursuing his academics, he also participated in numerous development initiatives.
He is a fervent believer that everyone should respond to social service that inculcates a sense of patriotism in their consciences, and that individuals should continuously strive to influence others by emphasizing their responsibility to serve.
Fortunately, a number of organizations are tirelessly working to put an end to gender inequality in India. RV Foundation is a professional feminist foundation founded in 2020 that specifically works to assist the needy.
Since the day of establishment, Mrs. Ravi Thungathurthi has been acting as the Founder and Chairman of the respective Foundation by providing services to the people by satisfying the requirements of everyone who appealed to her for assistance.
CAREER IN POLITICS–
Ravi was influenced by many political leaders, among them Late Sri. Rajiv Gandhi and Late Sri YS. Rajasekhara Reddy is prominent. Among the politicians, Ravi is an ardent follower of the late Chief Minister of AP Sri YS. Rajasekhara Reddy.
In the year 2020, Ravi commenced his Political career by joining the Indian National Congress Party (INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the INC Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As a part of INC, Ravi expressed keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
Ravi was a sincere INC Party Activist right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader Current Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Ravi contested for the reputable position as a Corporator for 120th Division from Peerzadiguda in Telangana during the 2020 election poll, but the slight margin of votes made him lose the position.
He won the people’s respect by upholding the promises, duties, and powers bestowed upon him. As a consequence, in 2021 he was appointed by the Party as the President of Peerzadiguda Municipal Corporation in Medchal- Malkajgiri district, Telangana.
After acquiring power and carrying out each activity as his obligation for the well-being of the people, he extends his service, thinking about the welfare of the people in the consciousness and dealing with activities that contribute to the Society’s growth.
Social & welfare Activities–
- Apart from providing humanitarian assistance to the flood victims, he extended his core of service to the government to identify the victims to provide compensation.
- He was instrumental in the establishment of the Hanuman Temple at Peerzadiguda and provided the necessary equipment for the temples. Additionally, he contributed financially to the development and construction of the Hanuman temple in 2004 and to the construction of the Renuka Yellamma Temple in 2020.
- Ravi was involved in village development projects such as paving CC roads, excavating bore wells, erecting street lights, installing CC televisions across the colony, cleaning drainage systems, and managing water issues.
- Annually, as part of the New Year fiestas, Ravi presents the calendar to the residents of Peerzadiguda, incentivizing them to pursue their life goals.
- As a Social Activist, Ravi exposed his social service by distributing books, dresses, and essential things to needy people Every Year, he set up a cool water plant in the village for the people and the outsiders.
- He extended his services by assisting poor people and orphans who are deeply affected by the assassination of their families and also for the death-affected families by donating a certain amount for their well-being.
- He distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He provided financial assistance to the village’s impoverished residents as well as other forms of assistance. Venkata Sateesh will be accessible to the residents of the village through their difficult times.
- He took an active part in ensuring assistance programs for the impoverished and aiding them in surviving their life.
School Development Activities–
- He solved every single problem faced by the students in the schools and Colleges.
- He changed the atmosphere of the hostel for students and raised the quality of the hostel environment by giving enough infrastructural amenities.
- He presented stationery to the schoolchildren and gave them books, which he encouraged them to read consistently and enthusiastically.
- Ravi mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement and Scholarships, and Buss pass issues and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
Services Rendered in Pandemic Covid-19-
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- He has been distributing vital supplies to aid water-scarce places due to the social distance created by the Covid-19 restrictions.
- Ravi snuck out to help those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- A protest was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need to adopt preventative measures adopting adopting adopting preventative measures order to prevent the Corona Epidemic from developing.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunization.
- During the Corona boom, Ravi organized an immunization a dharna, reflecting on the lives of kids, arguing that it is inappropriate to put children’s lives in peril by performing SSC and Intermediate final examinations.
Village: Peerzadiguda, Mandal: Medipally, Distrcit: Medchal-Malkajgiri, Constituency: Medchal, State: Telangana, Zip Code: 500039
Thungathurthi Ravi is an enthusiastic and forthright person who is continuously looking for new methods to expand his experiences. He’s a contingency who lives on new discoveries and experiences. His ambition to enter politics and serve the people in a humble way has been implanted in his thoughts since he was a child.
He enters politics at such a young age and earns the people’s affection by fearlessly forging ahead in the face of any deception.
As a Social Worker, his objective is to raise awareness among the poor through creative livelihood activities, to work toward a corruption-free society, and to ensure order and accountability in all acts aimed at uplifting the poorer parts of society.
Biodata of Thungathurthi Ravi
Name: Thungathurthi Ravi
DOB: 26th of October 1985
Father: Mr. Thungathurthi Bikshamachary
Mother: Mrs. Thungathurthi Rameshwaramma
Present Designation: Peerzadiguda Municipal Corporation (PMC) President
Political Party: Indian National Congress Party
Education Qualification: LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law)
Permanent Address:Peerzadiguda, Medipally, Medchal-Malkajgiri, Medchal, Telangana
Peerzadiguda Municipal Corporation (PMC) President Thungathurthi Ravi had a Courtesy Meeting with the Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee President Anumula Revanth Reddy.
Ravi held a Charity Event on the occasion of Vinayaka Chavati at Peerzadiguda, Telangana.
On the festival of Vinayaka Chaviti, Thungathurthi Ravi was lavishly acknowledged by prominent leaders.
He contributed selflessly throughout the crisis, handing out face masks and hand sanitizers to the residents of Peerzadiguda.
Ravi established a cold water plant at Peerzadiguda for the benefit of the public and foreigners and held an Inauguration Ceremony, under the patronage of renowned Politicians.
Ravi commemorates Chatrapathi Shivaji’s Birth Anniversary by recalling the contributions they rendered to the country.
Ravi With Prominent Leaders
Born in Peerzadiguda
From Gitam University, Vizag
From Loyala Convent High School, Ramanthapur
From Mahatma Gandhi Law College, LB Nagar
Founder & Chairman
For RV Foundation
Joined in the INC
From Peerzadiguda Municipal Corporation (PMC)