Janasena Leader, Dintenapadu, Edlapadu, Guntur, Chilakaluripeta, Andhra Pradesh, Janasena Party
Thotakura Jagadeesh is the JanaSena Leader from Janasena Party. He was born on 20-July-1997 to Yesubabu & Sivakoteshwaramma in Dintenapadu.
He completed his schooling from ZP High School at Nadendla in the year 2012 and Intermediate from Narayana Junior College located at Guntur from 2012-2014.
In 2014, Jagadeesh began his political Journey with the JanaSena Party which is an Indian regional political party founded by Tollywood actor and politician Pawan Kalyan.
The main motive of the party is to encourage the youth and to actively participates in every field.
He was an Active Member of the party and slowly upgraded as JanaSena Leader. He contested as sarpanch in 2021 local body elections for Dintenapadu village from JanaSena Party and the party Strengthened him.
- The JanaSena Party Ideology is to ensure the welfare of anyone, regardless of “caste, religion, and race”.
- Jagadeesh participated in an alliance that was jointly conducted by JanaSena and Bhartiya Janatha Party.
- He engaged in a fundraising event for the construction of a Rama Mandir in Ayodhya and he is a Nidhi Depositor.
- He actively involved in the protests of the JanaSena party which has staged protests in front of the road against the attacks on temples everywhere in the state.
- Jagadeesh has been explaining, supporting, and informing the people in the village about the new agricultural laws which are introduced by the central government.
- He Participated in Large-scale protests that erupted when the Andarvedi chariot was set on fire and Hindu temples were attacked in the village.
- Jagadeesh is constantly in the public eye and works for the village as per orders of founder Pawan Kalyan.
- Created awareness of the importance of the party and the party symbol to the village people.
- Jagadeesh is always ready for solving the issues of the villagers and he always struggles for it.
- Every problem in the village is brought to the attention of the concerned authorities and efforts are made for a permanent solution.
- The central government’s welfare and development schemes are communicated to lower-level activists by Jagadeesh.
- Activists are excited with the slogans like “పోరాడుతే పోయేది ఏముంది బానిస సంకెళ్ళు తప్ప “.
- Jagadeesh directed the party workers to explain Pawan Kalyan’s and the Party’s Ideology to the people and to strengthen Pawan Kalyan’s leadership.
- When the government takes a decision against the people, Jagadeesh protests from the party and submits a petition to the concerned officer for the welfare and justice of the people.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camps in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Jagadeesh financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the un-healthy students and needy people in the village.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Jagadeesh provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for party development.
- He financially contributed to the development of hostel Infrastructure such as benches, chairs, tube lights, beds, fans, and many more.
Services during Pandemic Covid-19:
- Jagadeesh financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
- During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
- He also created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
- He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
- Jagadeesh distributed vegetables and fruits to the entire village and needy people in the covid-19 lockdown period.
- Masks, Sanitizers were distributed to the village people by Jagadeesh.